spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
As much as I've read about tire pressure on this forum you think I would have checked it before leaving. Was playing around with all the display settings on the way home and realized all 4 tires were at 42 so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

I’ll take blame for that. I serve as the reminder as my techs have a lot on their mind and with me being gone they must have let yours slip. I apologize
Sponsored

jeepsterdad

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '71 Commando, '10 Patriot, '15 CX-9
I’ll take blame for that. I serve as the reminder as my techs have a lot on their mind and with me being gone they must have let yours slip. I apologize
No worries. I think it was more of a matter of me getting used to it. I had just driven 200 miles in our CX9 and an hour later jump in the Gladiator. They are entirely different vehicles and after about 30 miles didn't notice anything.

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok guys, we've FINALLY have some stock units in! White sport with an auto trans, black interior and hard top, silver rubicon fairly well loaded with painted hard top, and a Granite Crystal Launch Edition that we had a cancellation on. Great opportunity on these stock units if you want to lock in a lease payment and not have any uncertainty around it. I'll post pictures and links once we get everything cleaned up

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I should also add, this is a link to all 5 of our stores inventory for Gladiators. I can get any of these no questions asked for you. I see some of our other stores have a few other sport S, an overland, and a rubicon at the moment, other than what my store has in stock right now.

https://www.motorinnautogroup.com/n...ext=&ModelList=GLADIATOR&PriceLow=&PriceHigh=

I'll be posted direct links to the other rubicon and the LE once we get them cleaned up, pics, videos, etc

Sponsored

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi all, I had a few emails saying Gobi is open for order. While that is true, it is soft top ONLY at this point

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Hi all, I had a few emails saying Gobi is open for order. While that is true, it is soft top ONLY at this point
This is super odd to me. Really weird thing to not be able to order.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
I"m assuming they have a shortage of hard tops
If I had a dollar for every parts shortage FCA had, I'd have paid off my JT already :CWL:

AC_1960

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I"m assuming they have a shortage of hard tops
Is that only the body color hard top that is unavailable for Gobi or any hard top? That would then apply to all colors, right?

Sponsored

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is that only the body color hard top that is unavailable for Gobi or any hard top? That would then apply to all colors, right?

No hard top available right now if you want gobi. I’m assuming they don’t want to open the flood gates on a new color while they are already low on hard tops. Assuming here once again

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi all, not sure if this has been brought up else where too, but gator is now available to order as a color BUT soft top only on this color as well

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
Spencer, any word on when the body colored hard top and matching painted fenders will be available?

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Hi all, not sure if this has been brought up else where too, but gator is now available to order as a color BUT soft top only on this color as well
Never mind. Denied...

Screenshot_20190919-144727_Yahoo Mail.jpg
@jeepncrowd said he tried to order Gator but said it was unavailable to order, with any top. Is this a "sold order only" issue (i.e. dealer needs to enter it as a sold order vs. dealer stock)? Or a temporary ordering system glitch? Does your system still show Gator available with either soft top or black hard top?
Sponsored