Sponsored

All Weather Slush Mats front only????????

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I have weathertech front and rear, a bit spendy but IMO provide the best coverage and fit.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Are the all weather slush mats front only? Does anyone make an alternative?
They're front and rear, and the rear is more like an all weather Liner. It lines both footwells and comes over the hump and connect to each other. Really nice IMO.

Also Factory doesn't have "JEEP" in Red Lettering, but buying them from Mopar seems to have it in red lettering. not sure if that mattered to you or not. The Factory liners also have the slot for a drain plug.

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
They're front and rear, and the rear is more like an all weather Liner. It lines both footwells and comes over the hump and connect to each other. Really nice IMO.

Also Factory doesn't have "JEEP" in Red Lettering, but buying them from Mopar seems to have it in red lettering. not sure if that mattered to you or not. The Factory liners also have the slot for a drain plug.
Did not know on the colored lettering (still waiting on mine to arrive). But I went with OEM mats for the contour fit and the integrated drain plug.

Sponsored

Evilhomer 0||||||||0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
+1 on the front and back.

They are pretty nice, I just put them in last week. Can't speak for the weathertechs, but those are pretty well liked as well. I use them in the wifes car. My OEM have red lettering, which some may find off putting depending on exterior color. Mine is red, so no big deal.

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
What I was most impressed with for the mopar slush mats was the fact that they seat into the drain holes and that the drain plug then gets put into the mat and the back seat coverage is soooo much more than I expected. The only thing that could make the mopar slush mat better is that the front mats are contoured around the gas pedal (including warnings zip tied to the mats that the mat could interfere with the pedals) They could have pushed that back a few more inches but even on a wet snowy day if may feet are up under the pedals that far I have other issues. I am a big weathertech fan (have put them in numerous cars/trucks) but for the price I couldn't really justify the extra price for the weathertechs and once I put the mopars in I was mad at myself for holding off for weeks due to the amount of floor coverage.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
+2 on Front and Back.

I don't have my JT (Gator, Gator, Gator) yet, but I did get the OEM mats off of eBay for a really good price.

Sadly, they will sit in my garage until Jeep RELEASES THE GATOR!!:time::time::time:

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
If anyone has red ones and wants to trade for black ones (and preferably lives in the NC area). I was bummed when I got them and they were black. I may be in the minority but I like the rubi red theme going on.