Sponsored

Just got the order confirmation for my gladiator!

jnightlinger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Locomotive Engineer
This is my first post on here. Just got the order confirmation from the dealer. It was ordered on the 19th of august. It shows D1 status. But it also shows an estimated ship date of 28 august. Which from reading these forums seems too soon. How do you guys get the updates of the status of your vehicle?
Sponsored

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
You type your VIN into the chat window for jeep chat, or keep a open line of communication with your dealer.

RickyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Black , 2004 LJ D60's 39.5 IRoKs AMC 401 V-8
This is my first post on here. Just got the order confirmation from the dealer. It was ordered on the 19th of august. It shows D1 status. But it also shows an estimated ship date of 28 august. Which from reading these forums seems too soon. How do you guys get the updates of the status of your vehicle?
Funny,
I ordered mine on the same day as you, but doubt the dealership actually sent it up. I think they likely did it today after I called my friend who owns the dealership to get him to check on things for me. It may finally be good timing, or luck if the jeeps were delivered within the month, but I for one won't be holding my breath...

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
What’d ya order?

Sponsored

OP
OP

jnightlinger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Engineer
I ordered a black sport s, manual transmission. I thought they put the spray in bed liner on it but I'm not seeing it on the order sheet now that I look so I'll have to call the dealer tomorrow. Not sure if an aftermarket liner would be better than the factory.
Screenshot_20190822-213857.png

MotoBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi, 2001 BMW M5, 2014 Yamaha WR250R, 2010 BMW R1200R,
Occupation
Heavy Duty Mechanic
Happy for you, but so jealous! I ordered my Sting Grey manual Rubicon on 6/22 and I'm still stuck in D status. Mine is basically fully loaded minus the active safety groups and auto. Black top with painted fenders, but no steel bumper or BT speaker available at the time of order

RickyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Black , 2004 LJ D60's 39.5 IRoKs AMC 401 V-8
I ordered a black sport s, manual transmission. I thought they put the spray in bed liner on it but I'm not seeing it on the order sheet now that I look so I'll have to call the dealer tomorrow. Not sure if an aftermarket liner would be better than the factory.
Spray in liner wasn't an available option to order that day. The box was greyed out. That's good for us, because it has been one of the holdups in the build process.

OP
OP

jnightlinger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Engineer
I heard about that, with my last pickup I didn't get the liner from the factory and I kept saying I'd do it aftermarket but never did. I do want it sooner so I'm not going to have them change it

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I would not recommend trying to make any changes at all after your order has gone in. Try and make any changes and I bet that you get put at the very end and the line. Who wants to go backwards?

Sponsored

OP
OP

jnightlinger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Engineer
Just found out my Gladiator was delivered to the dealer this morning. They are having a local shop spray a rhino liner on it, and I should be able to take delivery Friday! I'm very excited. Ordered on 8/19/19 and dealership got it 9/18/19. Can't believe it was that fast! Any advice on what to look for when I take delivery? I know I'm going to be excited to get the keys and drive, so I want to make sure I nothing is missing that should be in it.

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Just found out my Gladiator was delivered to the dealer this morning. They are having a local shop spray a rhino liner on it, and I should be able to take delivery Friday! I'm very excited. Ordered on 8/19/19 and dealership got it 9/18/19. Can't believe it was that fast! Any advice on what to look for when I take delivery? I know I'm going to be excited to get the keys and drive, so I want to make sure I nothing is missing that should be in it.
Awesome! Hope mine can go that quick!

Here's a link for things to look out for upon delivery. Good luck!

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/jt-delivery-checklist.17095/

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I ordered mine on 9-5.
It left the assembly line today. Now a few weeks on the rail and itll be here.

OP
OP

jnightlinger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Engineer
Picked her up yesterday. Put about 200 miles on the first day. Had a fewh of sun before the rain to take the freedom tops off for a quick drive. I love this thing!!

IMG_20190920_131613416.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: