I NEED RIMS

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
The first thing I did with my Gladiator was to put mud tires on the stock rims. I plan on putting the stock rim back on the stock tires and then buy rims for the mud tires. reason is during hunting season I have the mudders and off season the street tires.
The problem is being that finding a reasonably priced tire rim in 7.5 is down right hard. I would like some advice about putting 245/75/r17 7.5 tires on a 8 " or 8.5 rim. There are more of these for sale. reasonably price is $150 range.
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
The first thing I did with my Gladiator was to put mud tires on the stock rims. I plan on putting the stock rim back on the stock tires and then buy rims for the mud tires. reason is during hunting season I have the mudders and off season the street tires.
The problem is being that finding a reasonably priced tire rim in 7.5 is down right hard. I would like some advice about putting 245/75/r17 7.5 tires on a 8 " or 8.5 rim. There are more of these for sale. reasonably price is $150 range.
There are plenty available in that range ($150 per wheel). Have you looked at Quadratec? 245/75r17 seems quite small...

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Somone will have oem wheels for sale cheap. Watch craigslist
Sponsored