Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
Make a temporary wood set like mine.

Half done with built right panels I'll do a full right up this weekend.

20190918_232412.jpg
The Mopar is supposed to ship on the 20th of this month. We will see. Yours looks great.
Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
The Mopar is supposed to ship on the 20th of this month. We will see. Yours looks great.
EDIT: TIME FLYS, the 20th is like TOMORROW. I wouldn't make one out of wood. I'm waiting for the Built Right one, could be a while so that's why I did wood.

Thanks! I will say the wood is ONLY TEMPORARY. I wouldn't feel comfortable putting a lot of weight on it. you're talking about like 25-50% of a 1.75x1.5Nominal board. Its bound to split, but it was fun.

Also i'm having issues with the mounting holes all wanting to occupy the same space on the rail; rail mount, tonneau bracket and Built Right Rack. with the mopar or Built right rail 2 of them can occupy the same space inside the rail. One pulling the rail to the box, one pulling the rack to the outside of the rail (if you follow my train of thought).
my-train-of-thought-rolls-down-a-different-set-of-5092422.png

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
EDIT: TIME FLYS, the 20th is like TOMORROW. I wouldn't make one out of wood. I'm waiting for the Built Right one, could be a while so that's why I did wood.

Thanks! I will say the wood is ONLY TEMPORARY. I wouldn't feel comfortable putting a lot of weight on it. you're talking about like 25-50% of a 1.75x1.5Nominal board. Its bound to split, but it was fun.

Also i'm having issues with the mounting holes all wanting to occupy the same space on the rail; rail mount, tonneau bracket and Built Right Rack. with the mopar or Built right rail 2 of them can occupy the same space inside the rail. One pulling the rail to the box, one pulling the rack to the outside of the rail (if you follow my train of thought).
Lol, yeah I am waiting on the @BuiltRight one as well. I can always sell the MOPAR one once his is ready. I know someone will buy it. I will say this, you are very creative, doesn’t matter how the tracks of train of thought go.

JCJeep1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ 37" MT Long Arm 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 2020 StingGrey Gladiator Sport S Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Custom keyfob :)

5876A045-7DE5-434C-94AC-90C5E4FBC185.jpeg

A79D2771-B599-418A-893F-48537782DD13.jpeg
Is that any smaller than what factory provides? I have looked at AJT - just don't understand why so big for remote.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey @TTEChris I am just wondering how you use that Carolina Metal Masters mirror when you have the doors on. Do you use it as a blind spot mirror? I looked at the Carolina Metal Masters site and it looks like it has an arm attached to it. And if you brought the arm all the way in then I don’t think you would be able to lower your sun visors very much as a sun visor would hit the mirror arm. Or are you just planning to put it on and use it only when you run doorless?

I am looking to add a blind spot mirror on the inside of my car, not attached to the exterior mirrors if I could find such a mirror. Thanks to advise.

Carolina Metal Masters mirrors, and SPod touch mounted. Now I need to find 8 accessories to wire up to it.
20190917_140343_resized.jpg

20190916_191302~3_resized.jpg

Sponsored

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubion "LE"
Is that any smaller than what factory provides? I have looked at AJT - just don't understand why so big for remote.
It’s slightly shorter and narrower and less thick as the oem shell. The internals are pretty big and it uses a large coin battery. I don’t think AJT could make it any smaller.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
Hey @TTEChris I am just wondering how you use that Carolina Metal Masters mirror when you have the doors on. Do you use it as a blind spot mirror? I looked at the Carolina Metal Masters site and it looks like it has an arm attached to it. And if you brought the arm all the way in then I don’t think you would be able to lower your sun visors very much as a sun visor would hit the mirror arm. Or are you just planning to put it on and use it only when you run doorless?

I am looking to add a blind spot mirror on the inside of my car, not attached to the exterior mirrors if I could find such a mirror. Thanks to advise.
I only test fit them with the doors on. We are in the middle of a tropical storm/flooding so it may be a bit before I can pull the doors off.

What I've found to be a great blind spot indicator is the Tazer that turns on the camera with the indicators. I can see most vehicles out of the corner of my eye before they leave the cameras field of view.

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
Today I removed the daytime hooker red lipstick from my bumper. I bought a can of white spray and peel and will post up once I try it out. I am just happy that my little lady is off the streets for now:LOL:
Yaaay!!

Sponsored

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
No pictures to prove it but i drove an hour north to buy Rubicon suspension taken off with 14 miles on them. As a bonus, I got the crate and red tow hooks. $250. Now i just need some 35s

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO

Delayed now until the 8th of October. I canceled the order.
Sponsored