First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
I want one, but really want the match Hardtop.... probably won’t be able to order until November
Sponsored

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I couldn't wait. I just tried again, this time with the dual top group (I figure I can sell the soft top to recoup the extra price, and someone will get an unopened soft top for about $500 less than ordering through the dealer or quadratec). My dealer is trying to place the order now. I'll let y'all know the results this time. Fingers crossed.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
I couldn't wait. I just tried again, this time with the dual top group (I figure I can sell the soft top to recoup the extra price, and someone will get an unopened soft top for about $500 less than ordering through the dealer or quadratec). My dealer is trying to place the order now. I'll let y'all know the results this time. Fingers crossed.
How'd it go?

Scouser

First Name
Devlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator ordered 9/21/19, Delivered 11/15/19
Occupation
Props, Costumes and lots of paperwork
My order is on hold pending a call to their rep. Deposit was paid, packages picked, etc. So just a matter of finding out if the hard top by itself can be ordered on Monday or if I have to do a different route, but at least it's in the system and 1 button away from next status. :) So happy I am a part of this community. I was about to buy an LE today until I saw the post about the gator being open for order. I had to hurry in to the dealership and put a halt on everything haha. Saved about 10k and still ordered a pretty much fully loaded gator.

Sponsored

Vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Gator green spoting, just happens to be the wrong year. Lol. I had my Wrangler in today for service and took my first test drive in a Gladiatior. I'm hooked, as soon as I can get a real time photo of the Gator green, I'll be pulling the trigger. From all the Gator pics out there it looks like it will be at the top of my color list. Plus I think it will look great parked next to my sting Gray Rubicon in the garage.
M357J.jpg

SDC10042.JPG

Last edited:

Vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I could of ordered the Wayout Safari Edition, my order would of been in today. That thing is nothing but Nice! I'm really hoping that is the actual Gator color.
Wayout-1024x683.jpg
Wayout-front-1024x683.jpg

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Gator green spoting, just happens to be the wrong year. Lol. I had my Wrangler in today for service and took my first test drive in a Gladiatior. I'm hooked, as soon as I can get a real time photo of the Gator green, I'll be pulling the trigger. From all the Gator pics out there it looks like it will be at the top of my color list. Plus I think it will look great parked next to my sting Gray Rubicon in the garage.
M357J.jpg

SDC10042.JPG
Those are my two color choices. If for some reason the Gator isn't what we thought - it's Sting Grey for us. Doubtful though - Gator is going to be awesome on The GladiGator!!

Vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those are my two color choices. If for some reason the Gator isn't what we thought - it's Sting Grey for us. Doubtful though - Gator is going to be awesome on The GladiGator!!
I here you, It's coin toss. Both colors are fantastic. My Sting grey has the black leather, so i think I'll be getting the dark saddle with the Gator. My dealer told me there was a gladiator gray color coming out, but I couldn't find any info on it.
gator2.jpg

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT

Sponsored

Vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you referring to Granite that is the only Gray made on the Gladiator

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/first-granite-crystal-vin-post-here.15657
No, it wasn't Granite. He said it was a new color called Gladiator Gray which wasn't released yet. But he did say one of his saleman heard about it at a Ram truck conference, so you know how that goes. Get a bunch of salesman in one room and they're bound to come up with a few stories. I Couldn't understand for the life of me why Jeep would add another gray. With Granite, Sting Gray and Silver they seem to have that spectrum covered. I was more interested in the Gator as my JLU is Sting Gray. But you might want to check with your dealer as they might have more insight on it.

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
No, it wasn't Granite. He said it was a new color called Gladiator Gray which wasn't released yet. But he did say one of his saleman heard about it at a Ram truck conference, so you know how that goes. Get a bunch of salesman in one room and they're bound to come up with a few stories. I Couldn't understand for the life of me why Jeep would add another gray. With Granite, Sting Gray and Silver they seem to have that spectrum covered. I was more interested in the Gator as my JLU is Sting Gray. But you might want to check with your dealer as they might have more insight on it.

I am a manager at a Dealership and have not heard anything about it.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I here you, It's coin toss. Both colors are fantastic. My Sting grey has the black leather, so i think I'll be getting the dark saddle with the Gator. My dealer told me there was a gladiator gray color coming out, but I couldn't find any info on it.
gator2.jpg
We are in for the Saddle Brown interior as well. My only small gripe is that I wanted the Saddle to be darker (like my Grand Cherokee). But i’ll Get over that quickly - as soon as I drop the top and lose the doors!

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
We are in for the Saddle Brown interior as well. My only small gripe is that I wanted the Saddle to be darker (like my Grand Cherokee). But i’ll Get over that quickly - as soon as I drop the top and lose the doors!
So you are locked in for your order or you’re waiting until this week? I’m trying to figure out if it’s still required to buy both tops in order to get the gator locked in?

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
So you are locked in for your order or you’re waiting until this week? I’m trying to figure out if it’s still required to buy both tops in order to get the gator locked in?
only in my head... I am waiting to confirm I can get the body colored hard top. Living in the south, I worry about the fad on the black top and fenders. I'll probably wrap the fenders to get the look I want, but definitely waiting on the top.

Let us know all that are able to place orders. I am so anxious to see a real picture of Gator (not just the Wayout concept) - as most of us that are waiting for Gator are.
Sponsored