HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
So, none completed in the last 24 hrs? They must be just letting the suspense build before they let me see my name up there.

Advertisement

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
5 days on the railcar for me but hopefully they will not change the ETA on unload It started as today, went to Thursday and now wednesday so I will look tomorrow and see if it has moved the ETA again...It sucks working at the dealership and having the information on status...I have already sold my Taco and am bumming rides until the B345T shows up:please:

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
5 days on the railcar for me but hopefully they will not change the ETA on unload It started as today, went to Thursday and now wednesday so I will look tomorrow and see if it has moved the ETA again...It sucks working at the dealership and having the information on status...I have already sold my Taco and am bumming rides until the B345T shows up:please:
I drove a taco for a few months. Had to see what the hype was. Inwas sorley disappointed.

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon (Sting Grey)
I don't want to get too excited.. does anyone have any idea (roughly) how long from this point? Just got a build sheet.. called dealer, he said he couldn't see anything on his end
Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 1.44.57 PM.png

Sponsored

mhunnesh

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (past)
I don't want to get too excited.. does anyone have any idea (roughly) how long from this point? Just got a build sheet.. called dealer, he said he couldn't see anything on his end
Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 1.44.57 PM.png
For one data point, see my signature below. JB and KZ can take any number of days. Mine should have arrived by train on 9/20 and be at Tri-City any day now.

WMJEEPS

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ
Occupation
Self employed
Vehicle Showcase
Window sticker today :like:

erictx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. 6spd. Sting Gray
Ordered a sting gray Rubicon with manual transmission on 7/29. Went to framing Wednesday 9/4, and JB on Friday 9/6. Got my window sticker and contacted Jeep Chat on Monday, 9/9. Vehicle is now awaiting shipping!
Jeep was loaded on the train 9/10. Took 9 days to get to Alliance in Texas, then 2 days to get to dealer. Just picked it up. Worth the wait!

RickyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Black , 2004 LJ D60's 39.5 IRoKs AMC 401 V-8
Dealer just told me my JTR is now at the railhead in SC. Up to 10 days to travel 90 miles? Crazy !!!!!!!!

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Apparently I'm in kzoa.... little bummed I'm getting delayed a bit

Sponsored

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For one data point, see my signature below. JB and KZ can take any number of days. Mine should have arrived by train on 9/20 and be at Tri-City any day now.
Thanks - good luck man, hope yours gets there soon : p

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Window sticker showed up today, does that mean the vehicle is about to be or is already built? Guess I'm just in disbelief, only placed the order on 9/03!? Dealer was preparing me for a possible 3 - 4 month wait, or even longer. I know others waited soooo long. Months and months.
*and No, I'm not entertained. Not yet. This is excruciating. :headbang:

Last edited:

mhunnesh

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Window sticker showed up today, does that mean the vehicle is about to be or is already built? Guess I'm just in disbelief, only placed the order on 9/03!? Dealer was preparing me for a possible 3 - 4 month wait, or even longer. I know others waited soooo long. Months and months.
*and No, I'm not entertained. Not yet. This is excruciating. :headbang:
Congrats! Already built! Should be shipping soon. Jeep chat is now worthless for tracking info. You will have to be in contact with your dealer and they can provide an estimated arrival date to train depot along with a guess as to how many days to get trucked to dealership.

mhunnesh

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How soon after an order is placed at the dealership does one receive a VIN, and how do you receive it? Email?
I received VON from the dealer on order day and then provided that to get my VIN from Jeep Chat the next day.

Advertisement

Advertisement