fourlow78

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 J10, '20 Gladiator Rubicon, '62 Ford Fairlane
Vehicle Showcase
How soon after an order is placed at the dealership does one receive a VIN, and how do you receive it? Email?
I received the VIN the very next day. My dealership emailed the info.

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU on tons, 40s, Longarm, 14 Cummins Megacab
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer
Is that the "DEAL #?"
Vehicle Order Number. Ask your dealer for it. They should have gotten it as a confirmation when they placed the order.

WMJEEPS

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ
Occupation
Self employed
Vehicle Showcase
How soon after an order is placed at the dealership does one receive a VIN, and how do you receive it? Email?
Dealer gets the vin you have to get it from them mine took a few days but just depends when factory picks up your order just keep on dealer until you get vin

Sponsored

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon (Sting Grey)
Congrats! Already built! Should be shipping soon. Jeep chat is now worthless for tracking info. You will have to be in contact with your dealer and they can provide an estimated arrival date to train depot along with a guess as to how many days to get trucked to dealership.
Oustanding!! Great news, thank you sir... now comes the really hard part. Knowing the machine is built.. but Not knowing when I can get my hands on it <sigh>

RickyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Black , 2004 LJ D60's 39.5 IRoKs AMC 401 V-8
Oustanding!! Great news, thank you sir... now comes the really hard part. Knowing the machine is built.. but Not knowing when I can get my hands on it <sigh>
Or WORSE, when it only 90 miles away and just sitting in some dirty; dusty lot, unloved, with strangers gawking at it... And... It's in it's underwear !!!! bone stock.... a real tragedy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Drewellis93

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150 FX4, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (on order)
My Gladiator has shipped and has an ETA in Texas of 9/29. Dealer said it takes 4-5 days to get to them once it hits the Lone Star State! Soon. Very soon!

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
My Gladiator has shipped and has an ETA in Texas of 9/29. Dealer said it takes 4-5 days to get to them once it hits the Lone Star State! Soon. Very soon!
Who are you using? I went through Helfman off I-10. Currently in JS status waiting on shipping. I imagine I should be able to expect the same shipping time as you.

Drewellis93

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150 FX4, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (on order)
Who are you using? I went through Helfman off I-10. Currently in JS status waiting on shipping. I imagine I should be able to expect the same shipping time as you.
I bought through Mac Haik in Georgetown. I talked to a guy at Helfman who is as going to get me a “great” deal and he came back at 1% under invoice. I wound up with 6% under invoice at Mac Haik, now that Tread Lightly can be applied.

I went from I to KZ in 2 days (after being in I for 30 days).

Sponsored

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
I bought through Mac Haik in Georgetown. I talked to a guy at Helfman who is as going to get me a “great” deal and he came back at 1% under invoice. I wound up with 6% under invoice at Mac Haik, now that Tread Lightly can be applied.

I went from I to KZ in 2 days (after being in I for 30 days).
Damn...I got approx 3% under invoice, and we'll see where it ends up after tread lightly. I emailed him trying to get 2% (since the dealers get reimbursed 2% with affiliate program and he would still make same money as original deal.) It may end up being another 1-1.5%. not too shabby, but now realizing i could have done much better a few hours north.

augustwest

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Got my window sticker. Question on the price though. Does it not include taxes? Feel like the dealer told me a price 5K or so higher then the build sheet is showing.

WMJEEPS

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ
Occupation
Self employed
Vehicle Showcase
Got my window sticker. Question on the price though. Does it not include taxes? Feel like the dealer told me a price 5K or so higher then the build sheet is showing.
that price is just Msrp plus freight any state taxes are not on the window sticker

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon (Sting Grey)
Or WORSE, when it only 90 miles away and just sitting in some dirty; dusty lot, unloved, with strangers gawking at it... And... It's in it's underwear !!!! bone stock.... a real tragedy !!!!!!!!!!!!
....okay, I almost spit up coffee on my keyboard after this one, hilarious. But you're right, knowing it's that close in proximity - now THAT is excruciating.

Advertisement

Advertisement