2006 LJ Rubicon, 2018 Land Rover Discovery HSE Td6

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
Waiting up here in Sierra los Pinos (up in the Jemez) for my Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition to be delivered to Casa Jeep in Albuquerque... some time soon? Been stuck in JB Status going on 3 weeks! Long ass wait... but it’ll be worth it! ;{

OP
OP
Gene26

Gene26

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepgladiatorforum.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator Launch Edition 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 Ram Rebel
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting up here in Sierra los Pinos (up in the Jemez) for my Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition to be delivered to Casa Jeep in Albuquerque... some time soon? Been stuck in JB Status going on 3 weeks! Long ass wait... but it’ll be worth it! ;{

When you go into the dealership ask for Osman. He will take great care of you!

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
10 days in KZS now, in the Railyard in Toledo. Hopefully they’ll get around to shipping my built truck sooner than later! (Well, actually, I reckon that bird has already flown!) ;{

Sponsored

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Here’s my JTLE up at my place in the Jemez Mountains, Santa Fe National Forest! Love this TRUCK! ;{

B74F1EA0-B0C7-4A8C-83CB-6435B74A403E.jpeg

F9D0455E-9B80-4ECA-AD25-7FCAC36A73A2.jpeg

4B81A01D-62F9-4BE1-8EDE-442EE2E96A88.jpeg

C297BB06-39F2-4CA9-BB24-C8D35110CB94.jpeg

mgriggs

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hey all! I'm originally from Albuquerque, now I'm down here in Alamogordo, just picked up a Gladiator Rubicon. I've had a TJ and JK prior to this. I was in a Raptor for the last few years so it's nice to get back into the Jeep scene. My wife and I are excited to get out again and start exploring and making new friends, Cheers!

Jeep Gladiator.png

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Hey all! I'm originally from Albuquerque, now I'm down here in Alamogordo, just picked up a Gladiator Rubicon. I've had a TJ and JK prior to this. I was in a Raptor for the last few years so it's nice to get back into the Jeep scene. My wife and I are excited to get out again and start exploring and making new friends, Cheers!

Jeep Gladiator.png
Congrats on the new Gladiator, @mgriggs!
If you ever have future questions regarding you vehicle, our team is here for your support! Cheers!

Kathryn
JeepCares

Hydro Blue in NM

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
North Edition Gladiator
Reporting in from Albuquerque. Took delivery 8 Feb 2020 of this North Edition Overland. I also have a 2018 JLU.
This is west Albuquerque, our current playing spot until things start opening up

West Albuquerque.jpg

Sponsored

Isle_of_Man

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Hey guys, new to Jeeps and new to this forum. Are there any Albuquerque Jeep shops that you'd especially recommend? I'll need a pre-purchase inspection for a Gladiator I found on CarMax, and then I'll need a shop that can point me in the right direction on building a fishing wagon for remote spots. Cheers

Hydro Blue in NM

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
North Edition Gladiator
Hey guys, new to Jeeps and new to this forum. Are there any Albuquerque Jeep shops that you'd especially recommend? I'll need a pre-purchase inspection for a Gladiator I found on CarMax, and then I'll need a shop that can point me in the right direction on building a fishing wagon for remote spots. Cheers
I would say Larry H Miller on Wyoming and Lomas or Melloy Dodge on Coors. Stay away from Larry H Miller on Coors. That is an old Casa dealership, but they still have the same asshats working there. Customer Service sucks

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
I'd stay away from LHM Jeep on Wyoming. Bunch of morons. Don't listen to you when you're having warranty issues with your vehicle. They talk down to you when you come in with issues like you don't know what you're talking about.

On my old Renegade less than 1,000 miles it developed a loud clunk shifting between 4th and 5th gears. I brought it in and the service advisor told me I don't understand these new transmissions. I was finally able to get someone to test drive it and bam they put in a new tranny.

This other time I brought it in for a routine oil change and they accidentally turned my aftermarket off road lights on and melted the caps. They totally denied it. Until I made such a big stink that they eventually comped me.

My TPMS quit working after putting larger tires on and they told me there was nothing they could do. Said it was do to the thicker side walls. Even though every Jeep that comes through there basically has larger tires and their TPMS works.

LHM sucks, plain and simple. I bought my Gladiator in Arizona. I tried to give a LHM to match the deal I was getting in AZ and they pretty much insulted me saying it was stupid to drive to Phoenix to save 5k. If you want to buy a new Jeep go to Arizona plain and simple. I got mine 9k of MSRP and the drive on US 60 from Phoenix to Socorro is an added bonus.

I take all my vehicles to JJs Tires and Premier Automotive on San Antonio. These guys know how to treat you right and their prices are the cheapest in town. If I have warranty issues I take it to Mark's Casa on the west side or up to Santa Fe. It sucks cause I live less than 2 miles from LHM.
Sponsored