Sponsored

GATOR Gladiator JT Club

AngelArmorNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Tundra Crewmax, Indian Springfield Dark Horse
Hey y’all. Did you notice if the trailer brake controller had shown up when you ordered! Just curious.
I ordered Wednesday. No brake controller available yet
Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

Vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Without actually seeing one in person and not seeing a picture off the line, is the general consensus this is Gator?

Want to order by Monday, but waffling on Gator vs Sting Grey..... I really want Gator, but it is a lot of $$ to be wrong on the color.

GatorJT10.jpg
I'm with you on seeing the color in person, need to be 100% before pulling the trigger. I'm 90% sold on the Gator color, the other 10% will come when I see it in the flesh. I already have a Sting Grey Wrangler (Which I love), so if Gator doesn't live up to my expectations then Gobi will take center stage.
SDC10042.JPG

Sponsored

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara Tank Green
I'm with you on seeing the color in person, need to be 100% before pulling the trigger. I'm 90% sold on the Gator color, the other 10% will come when I see it in the flesh. I already have a Sting Grey Wrangler (Which I love), so if Gator doesn't live up to my expectations then Gobi will take center stage.
SDC10042.JPG
im on the same boat as you. I wanted a darker green, as close to tank as possible. We'll see though. I wish someone from the production line could sneak a pic already

kstine98

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Sport S max tow
I placed my order for Sport S, AT, Max tow, 3 piece hard top, cold weather package. Then plan to add mods from there.

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Ordered Saturday 09/21. Still in D status as of a few minutes ago. I wonder if they are heavily pushing blues first, since they were so late. I see they are starting to go into delivery status, so hopefully they are now moving them quickly once the get to D1.

mreloc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 991.2 VW GTI
Ordered Saturday 09/21. Still in D status as of a few minutes ago. I wonder if they are heavily pushing blues first, since they were so late. I see they are starting to go into delivery status, so hopefully they are now moving them quickly once the get to D1.
If they started building them in a couple of weeks, I'd feel way ahead of the game. We haven't even seen a test-painted vehicle yet- and I'm guessing once an image of one of those shows up it'll be a couple of weeks before they start. At worse, I hope they begin cranking on them very early in November so I can hopefully meet my end of year deadline. I elected no bedliner to hopefully avert that extra delay, but my Overland is loaded to the gills otherwise, so hoping that won't slow my build down too much.

Trev775

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I ordered Thursday 9/19 and still D. That’s coming up on two weeks not in D-1.

Sponsored

Wet_willy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, 2018 Traverse, 2013 FX4 F-150, 2008 GT500KR “King of the Road”
Is the gator green paint code available yet? I have some wheels that need to be painted before it gets here so the dealer can install them with the lift.

Borg

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
I ordered last week and the sales rep texted me on Monday and said we already have a full VIN number

So is there any other way to check on the status without going through the dealer

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
I ordered last week and the sales rep texted me on Monday and said we already have a full VIN number

So is there any other way to check on the status without going through the dealer
Yes, you can go through the chat function on the Jeep website. You can search around the forum and find a link if you need it but just click contact us on the Jeep homepage, then chat. Then click the chat now button. There are available Monday to Friday, I think 24 hours.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"