First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
So, as Kent is picking me up at the airport tonight, he says he's texting with this guy who is concerned about getting a lemon because he's in KZ OA. Oh, you mean Oscar? Ha.

Kent said basically the same thing we are saying on this thread...nothing to worry about, no indication anything is wrong with your build. Sure didn't sound like he ever said there was an issue with yours. You may have assumed that with the KZ OA status.

Glad my wait is finally over after 6 months. You should be fine with a considerably shorter wait....
peterson.jpeg

Yeah well Kents full of shit then. He straight told me that it goes into this status when something is wrong, usually, something simple like stitching in the seats was his exact words. And no thanks to him I did find out it was just a seat issue so I'm not worried now.
Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Kent actually is not full of “shit.” He’s one one of just a handful of dealers nationwide to step up to the Jeep community with solid under MSRP deals. He also has dozens of satisfied forum members as customers.

OP
OP
Oscar Indy

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Kent actually is not full of “shit.” He’s one one of just a handful of dealers nationwide to step up to the Jeep community with solid under MSRP deals.
Then why is he telling me one thing on the phone and then telling Mike something different? Pretty sure that is the definition of full of shit. I would have never had thought it was an issue unless he specifically told me there was one. And now if my other source is to be believed he's lying again because there was an issue with the seats. Guess someone or a few are lying to me and I genuinely don't appreciate it.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your money and your order entitles you to your opinion for sure. Hope you get it worked out.

OP
OP
Oscar Indy

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
24 days in KZ and still hasn't moved. people who ordered after mine was already built have taken delivery.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Oscar Indy

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
The saga continues. Garrett at customer service center felt the need to tell at me today because I haven't waited at least ten weeks before getting upset with them.
He also insisted that all the information I have already from them and my dealer is propiterary and I'll get the vehicle when I get it. He refused to answer why my Jeep has a shippable code of no and the the previous ditz before I escalated to the manager told me it was still being assembled as to why it hadn't shipped. I've been in KZ status for 30 days.... It's not waiting something in JB it's been fully assembled and put on hold. I have it on good authority that something was wrong with a seat but they won't even acknowledge that.

So I'm not going to accept this order. Jerk me around and expect me to pay 55 grand. Not smart @JeepCares you can tell Garrett his attitude and shit customer service cost you and the dealership a sale.

OP
OP
Oscar Indy

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Well I finally made enough noise that I got to someone who can fix the issue AND tell me why it was on hold. Despite the misconceptions in this thread by some when a vehicle goes into KZOA it is because there IS an issue not for some random inspection. In my case it was simple yet why it took so long to clear no one can answer. But my contact was not happy.

My Jeep sat for 30 days in KZOA because of front inner fender liners. Something to do with pushpins but my contact didn't elaborate past that. Some foot was put to ass and it hit the train yesterday.

Had Jeep told me this from the get go a month ago it would have saved alot of trouble and confusion. Their insistence that I didn't need to know and that nothing was wrong nearly cost them the sale and put a serious damper on my enthusiasm for the product. Just be honest with the people who put down money to order them. It's not the end of the world if something goes haywire.

bloran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline. Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Well I finally made enough noise that I got to someone who can fix the issue AND tell me why it was on hold. Despite the misconceptions in this thread by some when a vehicle goes into KZOA it is because there IS an issue not for some random inspection. In my case it was simple yet why it took so long to clear no one can answer. But my contact was not happy.

My Jeep sat for 30 days in KZOA because of front inner fender liners. Something to do with pushpins but my contact didn't elaborate past that. Some foot was put to ass and it hit the train yesterday.

Had Jeep told me this from the get go a month ago it would have saved alot of trouble and confusion. Their insistence that I didn't need to know and that nothing was wrong nearly cost them the sale and put a serious damper on my enthusiasm for the product. Just be honest with the people who put down money to order them. It's not the end of the world if something goes haywire.
Great news Oscar! Glad to hear you were finally able to get it resolved. Sounds like your truck almost fell through the corporate cracks...

OP
OP
Oscar Indy

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Great news Oscar! Glad to hear you were finally able to get it resolved. Sounds like your truck almost fell through the corporate cracks...
My assumption is that it was initially coded for an interior trim hold when in reality it was the fender liner. They fixed the fender liner and then no one could figure out why the interior hold was placed so they just left it. An oops happens. Not mad about that. Pretty disappointed I had to climb the corporate ladder and get yelled at by a few " customer service" people to get it sorted out.
Sponsored