First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Looks good @smoverland ! Where are you finding information on their JT stuff? Their website isn't very intuitive nor organized. Can't seem to find anything on the Gladiator.

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Looks good @smoverland ! Where are you finding information on their JT stuff? Their website isn't very intuitive nor organized. Can't seem to find anything on the Gladiator.
If you're referring to Evo, all their current JT parts can be found here: http://evomfg.com/EVO-MFG-Products/Jeep-Gladiator-JT.
However, it does seem that the products are lacking adequate descriptions (and some of them, installation instructions) at this point. My guess is it's just taking them a bit of time to go through and write the necessary content. In the meantime, Instagram and this forum have been a great resource for information!

Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
If you're referring to Evo, all their current JT parts can be found here: http://evomfg.com/EVO-MFG-Products/Jeep-Gladiator-JT.
However, it does seem that the products are lacking adequate descriptions (and some of them, installation instructions) at this point. My guess is it's just taking them a bit of time to go through and write the necessary content. In the meantime, Instagram and this forum have been a great resource for information!
Now I'm all confused. Is Off Road Evolution and EVO Manufacturing two different companies? I now see two different websites and was trying to find JT parts on Off Road Evolution's site.

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Now I'm all confused. Is Off Road Evolution and EVO Manufacturing two different companies? I now see two different websites and was trying to find JT parts on Off Road Evolution's site.
I believe they are owned by the same people. Evo Mfg is the manufacturing, while Off-Road Evolution is the store/shop.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Sponsored

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
FB_IMG_1570406154952.jpg