:LOL:

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Pretty apparent from reading that "article" that whoever wrote it is entirely unfamiliar with Jeep and is having trouble getting air around Fords dick.

Sponsored

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
Competition will be a good thing for us in the long run on two fronts......cost and innovation.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
BRING IT. I just hope it doesn't end up being a SportTrack V2.0
Jeep definitely needs quality competition to force them to improve quality & innovation.

relapsekg

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon; 2012 VW GTI ; 1999 S10 ZR2
Occupation
IT
That's cute, but whatever Ford brings to the table will not have the aftermarket support of a Jeep.

OP
OP
spazzyfry123

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Pretty apparent from reading that "article" that whoever wrote it is entirely unfamiliar with Jeep and is having trouble getting air around Fords dick.
Well, I mean, the website is called Ford Authority. I'd say it's the only air they do breathe :giggle:

I for one am stoked for the competition! As others have said, this will light a fire for higher quality and further innovation for Jeep.

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I'm actually kind of excited about the Bronco. My wife loves my JT and wants one when her lease is up in the spring, but I'm not having two of the same vehicle in my driveway, so thinking this may be a compromise and a cool alternative.

Sponsored

OP
OP
spazzyfry123

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ME
I'm actually kind of excited about the Bronco. My wife loves my JT and wants one when her lease is up in the spring, but I'm not having two of the same vehicle in my driveway, so thinking this may be a compromise and a cool alternative.
I haven't really been able to find any info on it at all. Ford's website just says that it's coming and it's looked that way for the past year.

I'm guessing something loosely based on the Ranger?

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I haven't really been able to find any info on it at all. Ford's website just says that it's coming and it's looked that way for the past year.

Seems to be, they've been pretty tight lipped about it thus far. There's some spy shots out there and some renderings, all I know is it's going to be Jeep "esque" and come in 2 and 4 door models it sounds like. I have a feeling it's going to be pretty cool, but I think I'd still rather have my JT, but hey, it'll be good enough for my wife LOL.

OP
OP
spazzyfry123

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ME
Seems to be, they've been pretty tight lipped about it thus far. There's some spy shots out there and some renderings, all I know is it's going to be Jeep "esque" and come in 2 and 4 door models it sounds like. I have a feeling it's going to be pretty cool, but I think I'd still rather have my JT, but hey, it'll be good enough for my wife LOL.
I wouldn't mind taking over JT duties and my wife gets a Bronco!

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase
Agree more competition in the space will be good!! It's going to be a rough ride for anyone trying to get into the Jeep market..but the more that are in it the better off everyone is. More technology, more advancements and more design choices. Hopefully....better pricing. Right now that's the one thing killing JTs vs the competition. Sure us die hard Jeep fans get it...but most won't want a $10-15k premium on their vehicle because it has a removable top or solid axles.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe

Not the current Ranger. There will be a new Ranger that debuts in late 2021 that is reported to share a platform with the smaller Bronco.
Sponsored