• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida 7’ Touch Screen Head Unit

MVGladiator

First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Just purchased new 2020 Jeep Gladiator I upgraded the head unit to 8.4. I’m selling the 7.0 Jeep Gladiator Touch Screen Display -new mint condition Apple Car play, Android Auto, SiriusXM ready, USB Host Flip, UConnect radio ready $750 includes shipping or $700 plus your label.
Sponsored

Ronson

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7 JKU Renegade
I also want to upgrade to the 8.4 did the dealer do it for you?

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
Just purchased new 2020 Jeep Gladiator I upgraded the head unit to 8.4. I’m selling the 7.0 Jeep Gladiator Touch Screen Display -new mint condition Apple Car play, Android Auto, SiriusXM ready, USB Host Flip, UConnect radio ready $750 includes shipping or $700 plus your label.
What did they charge you for the upgrade?

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
I'd like to know as well. I definitely don't need the upgraded stereo package, but would like the larger display. Any information is appreciated!

Lfuhr

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Can you send me a pic of the back of it?

Sponsored

Cyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Can you upgrade from the 5.5 to the 7.0 screen? I’m interested but don’t want to waste time/money if it’s not doable.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

maxpower220

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold), 2020 F150 Powerstroke
Check out youtube for 8.4" switch. A company call infotainment.com seems to be doing this. They sell you the 8.4" head unit with nav already programmed with your VIN, so plug and play (they claim). Can be done with 5 or 7 ", with a caveat for the 5".

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Check out youtube for 8.4" switch. A company call infotainment.com seems to be doing this. They sell you the 8.4" head unit with nav already programmed with your VIN, so plug and play (they claim). Can be done with 5 or 7 ", with a caveat for the 5".
I like the idea but $1600 to go from 7" to 8.4" seems tough to pull the trigger on lol.

Sponsored

maxpower220

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold), 2020 F150 Powerstroke
They have it for $1400 on their ebay website if that helps.

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
They have it for $1400 on their ebay website if that helps.
Little better :) - I wonder what happened to all those Gladiators on the train derailment?!
Sponsored