First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
93A298CA-AC9A-4625-AC9B-E5ECB9B115CE.jpeg
F29255E4-DF65-4AF9-A5F1-A3BE9B3EE48E.jpeg
I looked all over the internet to find an aftermarket company that sells blind spot mirrors for the Wrangler, had no luck. Want to put a pair on my Gladiator if they are priced right. Found lots of mirrors that you can glue on to a mirror. And found lots of mirrors that you can stick to the left and to the right of your windshield with a suction cup. But could not find any replacement mirrors where you can take the factory mirrors out and replace with mirrors that have blind spot mirrors built in.

See the attached 2 pictures. In one of them it shows:

Carwriter Adam Tudor Lane

And in that picture it shows that it’s a Jeep mirror. Looks like he is some sort of automotive journalist.

Does anyone know of any company that makes such mirrors for Wranglers? Love to know. Thanks much.
Sponsored

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Quadratec was doing an online poll the other day for a style of replacement mirrors with LED lights for the JL. Maybe it will have the blind spot option.

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Thanks. I will check with them.

Deleted member 24880

Any update on these mirrors? I came from a F150 and got pretty use to the blind spot mirrors. Guess I can buy some cheap stick on ones if I have to.

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
I looked all over the internet to find an aftermarket company that sells blind spot mirrors for the Wrangler, had no luck. Want to put a pair on my Gladiator if they are priced right. Found lots of mirrors that you can glue on to a mirror. And found lots of mirrors that you can stick to the left and to the right of your windshield with a suction cup. But could not find any replacement mirrors where you can take the factory mirrors out and replace with mirrors that have blind spot mirrors built in.

And in that picture it shows that it’s a Jeep mirror. Looks like he is some sort of automotive journalist.

Does anyone know of any company that makes such mirrors for Wranglers? Love to know. Thanks much.
I think if there was some sort of mirror swap a lot of people would be interested.

Sponsored

RG48820

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Stinger GT2; Dodge Stealth RT/TT
I'm hoping someone will come up with a towing mirror setup other than the generic clamp on type. There are lots of extended tow mirror aftermarket units for GM, Ford, and Dodge trucks. I have not yet tried towing my 21' boat with my Rubicon, but looks like it will be a challenge to see around it.

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Adding @JeepCares Any chance Jeep will come out with mirrors like shown above? I would buy a pair in a heartbeat.

Oh and FYI you have these blind spot mirrors on the Fiat 500’s and you have them on Jeep Renegade’s. So please make them available for the Gladiator. Nike, just do it.

Last edited:

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Your gonna wait awhile. There wasn't enough demand on the JK that even the mirrors that were release weren't dual glass. And they didnt really hit the market till the JK was at mid life.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
That’s ok. For now I use a little glue on blind spot mirror for each mirror. If someone ever comes out with the Fiat or Jeep blind spot mirror then I will grab up a pair and be a happy camper. All ok for now.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I will say don’t feel too bad. It won’t be too long before the led and BSM stolen thread pops up. The crooks are ripping them off and damaging the wiring connections on the JL. It’s costing them a pretty penny to replace. I park at the beach and other remote state parks and just don’t want to worry about it. I’ve learned to leave my trucks unlocked ( to save the window or door lock repair) with nothing inside to steal but cheap sunglasses and maybe some loose change. I’ve been in law enforcement for 30 years. Rarely is what stolen from the vehicle more than the damage done to the vehicle. Minus those that leave their pistols and laptops in the car.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I tried a mirror off of Amazon. It attaches using 3M tape. I bought some additional tape and added another strip between the two pieces included. I'm going to see how it lasts before adding one on the other side. I'll probably also add some of the small round mirrors in the lower outside corners of the main mirrors.

20191014_162224.jpg

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport

Adding @JeepCares Any chance Jeep will come out with mirrors like shown above? I would buy a pair in a heartbeat.

Oh and FYI you have these blind spot mirrors on the Fiat 500’s and you have them on Jeep Renegade’s. So please make them available for the Gladiator. Nike, just do it.

Hey @JeepCares did not see a reply from you with your comments about these blind spot mirrors. Jeep has them on the Jeep Renegade. I traded a Renegade in on my Gladiator. So why doesn’t Jeep offer them for the Gladiator? Or when will Jeep have them for the Gladiator? Love to know. Want to buy a pair. Thanks to advise.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Since the towing capability is a big part of the promotion for the truck, one would expect better mirrors to be available as part of the Tow Package. Maybe the mirrors will be available as an upgrade when the brake controller finally shows up.
Sponsored