Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I started with these...

gladiator%2Boriginal.jpg
That was the one thing I had to change on my Sport S. They are so blah. I got a set of the premium Rubicon black factory rims and they look so much better on my Red Gladiator.

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I think I’m in the minority on this forum but I love those wheels, they would look great on the Overland trim to match the silver accents in the bumper and grille
You are, it was the one thing I had to change on mine. They are blah. Rubicon upgrade rims look so much better. I'm looking at getting mine painted black and use them for my snow tires.

Sponsored

KevMOK

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I really like those. They are so different from everything else. Good going buddy!!
Thanks! I always look for something a little different (but not crazy). They look even better in person. You should check out the Teraflex Nomad wheels. Everyday I leave the house I get compliments on them

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Thanks! I always look for something a little different (but not crazy). They look even better in person. You should check out the Teraflex Nomad wheels. Everyday I leave the house I get compliments on them
Thanks buddy, I will check them out.

Sponsored

ATXGLADIATOR2020

First Name
BRYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP GLADIATOR
Well its show and tell time. Let's parade some of those wheel upgrades.

I dont have anything to show yet as my Glad is due early December. So I have some time to make a decision. Maybe I will get some ideas from some of your choices.

So far I like these. But dont know how much of a headache the cleaning process would be. Another thing I'm pondering is how it would affect the heat dispersion of the brakes. Any thoughts?

Well, its show time.

20191008_172406.jpg

20191008_172422.jpg
CB5DC647-8EAE-4B60-92F6-495621268616.jpeg

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
You are one resourceful dude. I'm keeping you around. 2 bad about the guy's experience. THAT was my fear. That it would be just a "bling" wheel without any real use. I guess I'll just keep looking. Maybe go back to AEV and purchase their Gladiator specific wheels. Never had a problem with the ones I installed on my JK.
I'm a fan of them on the Gladiator!

Like how they blend into the tires a bit, the spoke part looks smaller. Ah the days of big tires on 15s!

20190921_091736.jpg

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Factory 20s that come with the max tow upgrade.

And powder coated factory rims mat black.
The black matches the fenders, perfectly

y2W62VP.jpg
That is what I want to do, and then throw snow tires on. How much did it cost?

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator, 1998 TJ 1947, CJ2-A Willys
I'm considering these black Rhino armory wheels too but I have heard good & bad.
I hear the paint chips off very easy and that is no good. Can anyone confirm good or bad how these wheels have held up?
I have a set on mine, i love them. They have many scratches on now due to rocks and actually using it but what the heck I dont care as long as its not curb damage from a parking lot. As for heat issues none so far, just an FYI these weigh about as much as a small car so be prepared for some real crappy mpg ratings....

View attachment 37724

IMG_3282.jpg

IMG_8243.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0