STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
Can officially join in on the fun! Gladiator is officially ordered as of today! Sting-Gray...here I come!!
You may get lucky with your order. I ordered 9/20 and my Jeep is scheduled to be built next week. From what I’ve seen they do runs of colors grouped together

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
You may get lucky with your order. I ordered 9/20 and my Jeep is scheduled to be built next week. From what I’ve seen they do runs of colors grouped together
Sales manager told me mid-december was the most realistic delivery date... I'm one of the few that is okay with a longer time frame because I'm out of the country until then. My biggest concern is it showing up early! I'll have no way to pick it up and they'll probably have to let it go. :(

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
Sales manager told me mid-december was the most realistic delivery date... I'm one of the few that is okay with a longer time frame because I'm out of the country until then. My biggest concern is it showing up early! I'll have no way to pick it up and they'll probably have to let it go. :(
Tomorrow will be 9 weeks waiting on mine. It supposedly should be in any day now. I think you'll be safe with an early/mid december estimate. With that said...there have been people in here go 1 month from order to delivery. I hope all works out for you.

Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Tomorrow will be 9 weeks waiting on mine. It supposedly should be in any day now. I think you'll be safe with an early/mid december estimate. With that said...there have been people in here go 1 month from order to delivery. I hope all works out for you.
I ordered mine on 8/28 and it left the factory in transit to dealer on 10/1. Dealer anticipates pick up this weekend.

ck8

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator - Overland
Looks good. What size tires are those?

Thinking 2 inch “lift” leveling kit and 33s for my sport s
Tires are AMP Terrain PRO 325/60R20
2" inch Mopar lift
Wheels are Dirty Life 9304

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner
I bet tour dealer will hold it for you. If they dont, they suck. Or put $500 down on the order so it's yours. But I'm guessing they will work with you.

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
I bet tour dealer will hold it for you. If they dont, they suck. Or put $500 down on the order so it's yours. But I'm guessing they will work with you.
I’m working with Travis in NC... he’s been super cool with everything and is willing to hold it for 30 days. I’m out of the country [living] until the end of the year. I’ve been wanting to order for months now but it made no sense. I waited for him to tell me when was the right time, and he gave me the green light. So as long as I don’t have one of these freak builds where they’re being delivered in 30-40 days, I should be fine. Now I’m just super excited and ready for it to get built!

Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ME
Ok you officially had the longest build period, congrats. You also officially live in a very beautiful place that a topless Gladi would be cool to be driving around in! Enjoy.
I think @kayakmike wins the longest order to delivery time award. Six months I believe? :lipssealed:

Bremen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Sting Gray, 2017 VW Golf Alltrack
I ordered mine on 8/28 and it left the factory in transit to dealer on 10/1. Dealer anticipates pick up this weekend.
Look what arrived at the dealer yesterday. I will be picking it up tomorrow. I will have better photos tomorrow and will try to get some nose to nose examples with a Colorado and Ranger. Small town so one dealer has all three brands on the same lot.

upload_2019-10-9_16-50-49.png

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ME
Look what arrived at the dealer yesterday. I will be picking it up tomorrow. I will have better photos tomorrow and will try to get some nose to nose examples with a Colorado and Ranger. Small town so one dealer has all three brands on the same lot.

upload_2019-10-9_16-50-49.png
Killin' me! Looks just like my build. Super jealous.

Congrats my man! I haven't been given the word from my dealer just yet, but he's still thinking this weekend. Fingers crossed!

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Ok you officially had the longest build period, congrats. You also officially live in a very beautiful place that a topless Gladi would be cool to be driving around in! Enjoy.
I think @kayakmike wins the longest order to delivery time award. Six months I believe? :lipssealed:
Unfortunately, I don't win the longest order to delivery time award. I was 3 days shy of 6 months. There are still a couple of folks on the forum with Granite Crystal Metallic LEs ordered on April 4 that STILL have not been delivered. So they are 6 months, 1 week right now. Think the last of them are in transit at least...

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ME
Unfortunately, I don't win the longest order to delivery time award. I was 3 days shy of 6 months. There are still a couple of folks on the forum with Granite Crystal Metallic LEs ordered on April 4 that STILL have not been delivered. So they are 6 months, 1 week right now. Think the last of them are in transit at least...
:angry:
Sponsored