Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I just picked Daphne up from my local shop. They installed the Warn VR10 Winch.

Hopefully by the end of the week I’ll be done putting on the KC Daylighters.

B7ED0629-5B02-4ACE-B47D-D743C13DBBE7.jpeg

B3025729-9A18-4F50-9D07-0FADFD08CE67.jpeg
that winch sits so low in the bumper.....awesome!
Sponsored

Tom in Long Island NY

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Gladiator LE
A Leveling kit raises the front end and eliminates the factory rake. it will,also allow you to run some 37" tires..... without changing any factory geometry.... I'm running the 35' Falken M/T's.... I assume you have the factory Falken 33's....... as far as being lower than the TJ, I'd measure from the cab floor to ground to see if it sits lower or not.... The fenders on the Rubi are deceiving as they sit higher than the sport models......
Thanks!
actually I have Falken M/T 295 which are slightly bigger than 33". Is the leveling kit vs 2" mopar lift that much different? Nice that you have 37" on:)

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Been busy doing some mods and projects but I finally branded my ride today..... Added the Alloy 1.5 levelling kit which makes her sit nice and level...... Full doors just went back on after 3 weeks of sunshine here..... She loves the beach and the beach loves her!

doors5.jpg

20191009_142518.jpg
20191009_142530.jpg
I am officially introducing ya'll to GreySea......
Looks Awesome! How do you like the doors? Sturdy? How's the fit?

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner
Did the 419 mandatory antenna swap. Also added some pedal covers.

55B5EC7E-CB50-4E30-BFF8-878C8BF7E707.jpeg

B831F093-19AB-44C8-ACD0-9FBA077548E7.jpeg
@JOKER8R , How is the FM reception with that 13" antenna? I mostly listen to XM, but sometimes I like to dabble around on the FM. I had the 7" antenna, and it was horrible. For the record, I live in a small town, so radio reception can be spotty. Have you heard of Chicago before? It's a small quiet town with Zero corruption and crime!

Let me know what you think about it, as this stock fencing sword style antenne has to go soon before someone loses an eye.

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
Thanks!
actually I have Falken M/T 295 which are slightly bigger than 33". Is the leveling kit vs 2" mopar lift that much different? Nice that you have 37" on:)
A levelling kit and a 2" lift are two different things. Rubicons already are lifted 2" over the Sports. Leveling kits takes out the front rake... (no changes to geometry).... Adding the 2" lift kit gives you additional overall height but depending on the lift kit may not take out the front end rake....(adds shocks, control arms and sway bar lengths)... I'm running 35's but could go to 37's easily....

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks Awesome! How do you like the doors? Sturdy? How's the fit?
Doors are well built and they fit well.... there's some adjustments to get them set up so they don't rattle.... i did have to add a washer to one door as it was just barely rubbing the sill.... everyone comments on the doors......

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@JOKER8R , How is the FM reception with that 13" antenna? I mostly listen to XM, but sometimes I like to dabble around on the FM. I had the 7" antenna, and it was horrible. For the record, I live in a small town, so radio reception can be spotty. Have you heard of Chicago before? It's a small quiet town with Zero corruption and crime!

Let me know what you think about it, as this stock fencing sword style antenne has to go soon before someone loses an eye.
Go with the 16" quadratec..... great reception!

Sponsored

Jzmattingly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sr. Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
I like the read lettering a lot, but could MTN VIEW possibly add anymore dealer logo on the back of your jeep?
Lol thank you! And I thought about adding a mtn view rear window banner, that way I could be a total rolling advertisement lol but I definitely plan to replace the hitch cover, it's just low on the priority list!

GladiatoRic

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Looks awesome, these have been in my "wishlist" for a month or so now. Where did you get yours?
Real truck. Took 4 weeks, front bracket mounting hole was off, instructions were wrong but nothing a friend and a few beers can’t work through!

KevMOK

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
A levelling kit and a 2" lift are two different things. Rubicons already are lifted 2" over the Sports. Leveling kits takes out the front rake... (no changes to geometry).... Adding the 2" lift kit gives you additional overall height but depending on the lift kit may not take out the front end rake....(adds shocks, control arms and sway bar lengths)... I'm running 35's but could go to 37's easily....
What I found was the Rubicon measured 24” from bottom of both fenders to axle (or middle of wheel). My stock Overland measured 21” front and 23” rear. I did the 3.5 / 2.5” Rubicon Express lift in which final result was 1/2” higher rear and for me was perfect

8F0E7B22-FCF5-496A-B925-03B1E695C86D.jpeg
Sponsored