First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Film Editor
Supposed to be at a depot today 130 miles away then wait for transport truck to deliver to dealer. Will press him tomorrow for info. Hoping to have for next weekend but not counting on it yet. The wait however will be worth it.

So close yet so far. That would drive me a little insane. But compared to the wait for the truck to be developed and available. a drop in the bucked. Best of luck to you...and it IS the best color.
Sponsored

BznGranite

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
So close yet so far. That would drive me a little insane. But compared to the wait for the truck to be developed and available. a drop in the bucked. Best of luck to you...and it IS the best color.
Got the call it arrived at dealership at the end of day today. PDI snd window tint and be ready to pickup.

Lex Low

First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Film Editor
Got the call it arrived at dealership at the end of day today. PDI snd window tint and be ready to pickup.
AWESOME!!! Glad to hear man. Congrats!! You have to post pics now. Specially with some of that beautiful Big Sky Country in the background. :champagne:

AC_1960

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Civil Engineer
AWESOME!!! Glad to hear man. Congrats!! You have to post pics now. Specially with some of that beautiful Big Sky Country in the background. :champagne:
Copy that. Only been to Montana once, but thought it was beautiful! Love watching the TV show "Yellowstone" starring Kevin Costner, which is filmed in Montana. It would be cool if a Gladiator showed up in one of the episodes.

Sponsored

Sponsored

EZsmoke

First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon X
Ordered 7/6 took delivery today 10/10. With the wait. Out with the old snd in with the new.

20191010_182011.jpg

20191010_163854.jpg

20190714_142034.jpg
Was your two door a trade-in or did you sell outright? Was it a MT or AT? The dealer i'm talking to is saying he would have a hard time selling my 2014 Rubi X with manual tranny, so doesn't want it as a trade in. It's a super clean vehicle. I honestly was shocked.