Sponsored

Cleaning plastic fenders and roof

surge101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
What do you guys recommend for cleaning the plastic fenders and freedom top? Regular car soap or something specific?
Sponsored

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
during regular washes on my JK plastics there was never an issue with just making it part of the regular wash. If you have mud and such that won't come out just use a soft bristle brush and that should take care of it. If the fenders start to look faded I had great results with Meguires black plastic restore https://www.walmart.com/ip/Meguiar-...MI9IKEncmX5QIVbx6tBh3GWgkgEAQYASABEgKe2fD_BwE

The top is not plastic like the fenders so it is much easier to clean no different than the rest of the body to be honest and it doesn't fade like the plastic. My 2011 JK with the Meguires put on occasionally made it look much newer, no one believed it was almost 10 years old when I traded it in for the JT.

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
What do you guys recommend for cleaning the plastic fenders and freedom top? Regular car soap or something specific?
You could try Topcoat F11. I’ve had good luck on Chevy rear bumpers and Ford fender flares.

Dave S

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport s
Occupation
Sales Manager
I use hydrosilex. Used it on my TJ also. Works great even on glass
Sponsored