Recall and Stop Sale on Certain 2020 Gladiators For Bad Driveshafts

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
Went to the dealer today and got scheduled to have the driveshaft checked, as my LE is on the list. We shall see what happens.
There's nothing to "check". If you are on the list, you get a new driveshaft. Just give your VIN and have em order it
Sponsored

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Anyone here contacted by FCA yet telling them the parts are in, time to schedule service?

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Anyone here contacted by FCA yet telling them the parts are in, time to schedule service?
I talked to Jeep Cares on Friday, they informed me that they have available parts in stock. That I needed to schedule an appointment with my Local dealer to “inspect” the driveshaft and order a new one.

Dealer ordered and said FCA will only ship 1 driveshaft every 7 days per dealer. I’m 3rd on the list.

I recommend that if you’re VIN is part of the recall, call you’re dealer and schedule ASAP.

Reactions: TYJ

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
There's nothing to "check". If you are on the list, you get a new driveshaft. Just give your VIN and have em order it
They have to be inspected for safety...

they shipped ours to us for one of the vehicles sold...

doing delivered Jeeps first and then stock..

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I talked to Jeep Cares on Friday, they informed me that they have available parts in stock. That I needed to schedule an appointment with my Local dealer to “inspect” the driveshaft and order a new one.

Dealer ordered and said FCA will only ship 1 driveshaft every 7 days per dealer. I’m 3rd on the list.

I recommend that if you’re VIN is part of the recall, call you’re dealer and schedule ASAP.
Called. Parts available. Scheduled for this Friday. Thank you!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase

I brought mine yesterday. The Dealer told me that if the car was 'on the list' that you didn't need an inspection...they were going to replace it either way. I wish the person booking the appt would have been on the same page. - I have to go back next week for the swap.

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Received official recall today from FCA. Called to schedule appointment and was told same about 1 a week. Awaiting call tomorrow for confirmation on arrival of part.

Sponsored

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
I go in next Friday to have mine replaced. Also the front inner fenders.

ROSSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR..2015 JK
Received official recall today from FCA. Called to schedule appointment and was told same about 1 a week. Awaiting call tomorrow for confirmation on arrival of part.
I got the same answer today
..allowed to order 1 every 7 days..of course they have none in stock..luckily I was the first to call them.."we'll save one with your name on it when it comes in"

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
I received the recall notice but had already called and got the part ordered. Taking it in Friday to get the work done.

Dollykaner

First Name
Dolly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE Black
Its interesting, I have an LE that was made in that date range but does not show up in the VIN search tool. Either the tool isn't accurate based on VIN or maybe the LE's were done via a different process? *Knocks side of head* I've not had any issues so far. I guess odds are it's in the 95% group.
I have an LE that is included in the recall. waiting on parts to get to dealer for replacement.
Sponsored