How is your Jeep day
Sponsored

Last edited:

MalikBBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Gobi - 2020
Has anyone ordered a 2020 Gladiator from September onwards? And, how long after the order did you get delivery?
I ordered my Rubicon Gobi on Oct 08/19, and got my VIN yesterday. Just wondering timelines on anyone who’s went through the process.
Thank you all!

Sponsored

BlazeJT

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Newmarket, Ontario. I love this vehicle! Ordered (the automatic) at the end of Sept/beginning Oct, and received it to dealership on 15 Nov. Spent 3-4 days in the shop at dealership getting lift and tires installed.
Beast.jpg

MalikBBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Gobi - 2020
Looks
Newmarket, Ontario. I love this vehicle! Ordered (the automatic) at the end of Sept/beginning Oct, and received it to dealership on 15 Nov. Spent 3-4 days in the shop at dealership getting lift and tires installed.
Beast.jpg
Looks amazing! Congrats!!!

Canuck2020

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT Rubicon
Finally got mine 3 days ago . Ended up cancelling my order and buying a Rubicon that was sitting on a lot with huge rebates , was the last transaction of 2019 for the dealership I got it from , managed to get 3,99% rate and over 3K of additional equipments for same price as my custom order . Am extremely happy !

Here it sits after tints , complete Front/Fender and grill wrapped in 3M rock guard , then added 2 coats Nano Ceramic to protect it . Looks funny with these wheels but those are the awesome Bridgestone Blizzak LT in 18" on Jeep JK Mags, perfect for our current -20 degrees weather .

I will install my bumper with winch this Saturday with a custom made lift kit 2,5" , as a service manager I do get access to a nice shop to play with . Will also install hothead roof liner as well , as I had this on my Wrangler JLU and it does help in winter to keep cabin warm and in summer to keep it cooler as long as you install the assassin strips as well .

Kepts my JLU Rubicon wheels with my K02 in 35" and managed to buy on Kijiji 4 New Gladiator Launch edition wheels in black for an awesome deal . Am set reagrding wheels :)

Lots of customization coming before spring comes :)
IMG_1537.jpg
IMG_1546.jpg
Sponsored