Sponsored

just broke 3200 mi, and all is well with the gladiator sport

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Congrats!

How long have you had it? I just broke 5200 and took delivery July 10. More miles than I'm used to having on a vehicle this age.

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Congrats!

How long have you had it? I just broke 5200 and took delivery July 10. More miles than I'm used to having on a vehicle this age.
I’m with ya... bought 6/3 and pushing 7800, seems like I’m driving this thing everywhere.... oh yeah, i am! Bad habits are hard to brake :)LOL:):involve: Get it?

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I’m with ya... bought 6/3 and pushing 7800, seems like I’m driving this thing everywhere.... oh yeah, i am! Bad habits are hard to brake :)LOL:):involve: Get it?
Up to now, I've always had a new car and an old used truck, splitting miles between the two. Traded both on the Gladiator, so with one vehicle I expected the miles to add up fast and they have!

Also, with it being new, I probably have at least 2K miles that were just for fun.

Still, I know there must be plenty of folks on the forum with a lot more miles (the member who drove to Alaska for example!)

Bucephalus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator/ 20 AMG GLB 35/ 02 Ranger/ 06 BMW M3
Occupation
Laboratory and Medical Supplies
3 months in and I have 6700 miles. I still use the Benz and the Ranger--i don't know what's going on, am I sleep driving? lol

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
I must be slowing down in my old age. Had mine just over 4 months and it only has 3,800 miles.
Sponsored