2016 Rubicon

hydrarubicon0229

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Silverado/2018 Honda Accord
When do you think you will have it all together?
I should be getting it done on Tuesday. It is being done at the shop I work for

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
There is a conversation going on in a Facebook group about the interior and dash color. A gentleman that works in the planning group is adamant that the dash color on all Rubicons with black interior is Red. He is stating that there was a mix up and some dash assemblies were made with the grey dash. He said they know a few got through but that futures orders for Punkn and Hydro will have the red dash. I Just wanted to get this out there for those of you that have already ordered or getting ready to order.
Any word if those that got gray dashes will get a red dash?

solfrost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator
Delivered to the dealer today. I get to pick it up tomorrow. I originally thought it was going to be delayed again.

image0.JPG
When did you order? I've been sitting in "KZ S" since 10/1 now *sigh*

BK_Hanfield

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - Hydro Blue, MT
Vehicle Showcase
When did you order? I've been sitting in "KZ S" since 10/1 now *sigh*
I ordered 9/10. I had heard last week that it was being put on a truck - got excited, thought it was being delivered. Found out this morning, that it was just moved to a different storage yard yesterday. Salesman wasn't onsite today yet to really know its location. I'm a few hours from Toledo, so it worked out that it was actually delivered this morning. The salesman emailed me when he got into work today. I was getting prepared for another week of waiting.

edited the date, I had it wrong

Last edited:

Scottism

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I ordered 10/1. I had heard last week that it was being put on a truck - got excited, thought it was being delivered. Found out this morning, that it was just moved to a different storage yard yesterday. Salesman wasn't onsite today yet to really know its location. I'm a few hours from Toledo, so it worked out that it was actually delivered this morning. The salesman emailed me when he got into work today. I was getting prepared for another week of waiting.
What?!?! You got your Gladiator in 17 days?!?! I ordered 9/10 and still waiting on mine...

BK_Hanfield

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What?!?! You got your Gladiator in 17 days?!?! I ordered 9/10 and still waiting on mine...
The window sticker was ready on the 29th of last month, if I remember correctly. It is frustrating seeing them show up across the country, being so close it took another week or so. I'm sure there are other factors, not sure what those would be. I'm glad its here. The salesman mentioned something about expediting the shipping, if needed, with the dealerships contact. That was before he saw it setting at the dealership today. I'm guessing that option is open to any dealer?

BK_Hanfield

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a goober, got the date wrong - it was 9/10, the first day it could be ordered.

solfrost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator
I'm a goober, got the date wrong - it was 9/10, the first day it could be ordered.
Hah that makes me feel a little less sad, at least. Glad to see folks getting them in either way though!

Racer5112

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Ford Falcon, 1980 Dodge Colt wagon, 2018 Dodge Journey
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 9/10. Built 9/28. Just talked with the dealer and he said it would be here after November 4 some time. I only asked because I was hoping to have it by my birthday with a big ol' bow on it! No dice... still in Inspection status.

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
Ordered 9/10. Built 9/28. Just talked with the dealer and he said it would be here after November 4 some time. I only asked because I was hoping to have it by my birthday with a big ol' bow on it! No dice... still in Inspection status.
I'm there with you...Mine is due to be loaded on the train next Tuesday & shipped to Kansas City. Dealer says it can take 2-3 weeks from there.

I see people are getting their gobi gladiators, and many of us haven't got our hydro blue yet. I want my Jeeeep!!!

Racer5112

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Ford Falcon, 1980 Dodge Colt wagon, 2018 Dodge Journey
Vehicle Showcase
I'm there with you...Mine is due to be loaded on the train next Tuesday & shipped to Kansas City. Dealer says it can take 2-3 weeks from there.

I see people are getting their gobi gladiators, and many of us haven't got our hydro blue yet. I want my Jeeeep!!!
At least you made it past the inspection stage! I'd be happy with any movement...progress is progress.