Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Thank you!

They are the Vision Nemesis 17x9.

The bolts that come with the wheels are gold, but I am sure could easily be swapped for stainless at your local hardware store. The rock ring is actually a hardened back plastic, so if it were to get scratched, it would be easy to repaint. I also recall seeing somewhere that you can purchase new ones directly from Vision for ~$30.

I bought them on amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N29R3WF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) through 4wheel online and they shipped directly from Vision and arrived in 2 days.
By chance do you have a head on shot of your JT to show how much your tires stick out from under the fender flares?
Sponsored

bmp9422

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR BW
By chance do you have a head on shot of your JT to show how much your tires stick out from under the fender flares?
I have this one, I can get one directly parallel with the jeep if you'd like. Honestly, they stick out a bit further than I normally prefer, but I think that will just be a common thing with the wider axles on the JT. I'm sure I will get used to it, and it really isn't bad, just more than I am used to coming from my JK. Maybe some companies will start to put out some wider wheels with less backspacing in the future, but for now it seems we are limited by JK/JL need for more backspace.

20191007_184941.jpg

ksh67

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Sport S - Ordered 8/7, delivered 9/9
I have a set of these for my Sting Gray, I may need to contact the manufacturer, they forgot to send the pretty lady with them.

I am curious, what offset did you get? I'm holding off mounting them until spring. Too close to snow flying and am planning on keeping the stock wheels for the salty snow filled roads.

Vision fury 399 17s

image000000_01.jpg

IMG_20190914_112817.jpg

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
download.jpeg.jpg
My vehicle is white and I'm looking at going with chrome. I like these so far

My Jeep likes my money

Sponsored

drdoolittle9

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I have a set of these for my Sting Gray, I may need to contact the manufacturer, they forgot to send the pretty lady with them.

I am curious, what offset did you get? I'm holding off mounting them until spring. Too close to snow flying and am planning on keeping the stock wheels for the salty snow filled roads.

Haha! Believe me, she doesn't come free. Offset is 0 on these.

KentuckyCatFan

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Hydro Blue Overland
It;s funny you bring up the topic as I was just thinking that I wanted something beyond black and black/red. I keep playing with the idea of the scrambler graphics or doing some blue accents on my black overland so some sort of rim to go with it would take it to the next level. If I find some black/blue rims that don't cost a ton who knows.
Putting these on my Hydro Blue Overland

EA86F9BA-1D48-4E09-82DB-4DFE25EC62FA.png

Sponsored