Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
Lmfao, okay that pattern of DIMENSION makes sense. I was like WTF, can I get a plaid tint to match my headliner?
Technically, you could do a "plaid" pattern but it would be awfully expensive and labor intensive to have the tint guy do it.... he could use light color tint and then overlay a second layer of 2" strips 90 degrees to the first.....
Sponsored

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S, Black 1946 CJ 2A
041156C5-6A88-4C3F-938A-D23817E67A44.jpeg
I’m interested in your cargo divider, did you post about your design of that somewhere else?
Yes, a grand design, I added the hand grips to mine. I used a Fir 2x8, notched the corners off the bottom and beveled the edges.
Cheers

Last edited:

RSK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator , 2016 Wrangler JK, 2015 Renegade
Occupation
Senior Director of Engineering & Facilities
I'm confused..... Tint has a pattern in it? I just thought it was uniform. Please educate me.
My assumption was he meant window cut pattern or cut fit.

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
The grilles.Oem/Bam bother have two holes that are there but not threaded..since I don't have a camera I could not tell you if it will fit and or work..but it looks like the mesh is removable.. but without knowing what a camera grille looks like I couldn't help here.
If I can’t buy a black grille camera compatible, I will paint the OEM part.

Oatmeal

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I picked the wrong sized board for thy at divider. Should have done 2x8 and I did 2x6. I think the board needs to ride on the top of the undulations and so my cutouts, while looking cool, are a quarter inch too low I think. But between the LineX and some neoprene I hope to add to the top it should be level. So one mistake turned into 2 more hours of work. The teeth are just made with 1-by and cut by eye. Nothing fancy, two screws and glue hold them to the main board, countersunk.

Sponsored

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon, 2016 BMW R1200GS
4DAA2E19-D3D1-4A36-A140-E7FE7ABD7B12.jpeg

It’s taken 3 days, but I have installed new Nitto 35’s Ridge Grapplers, Mopar wheels, Warn Zeon 10s, Warn Elite full width bumper, FALCON Shocks, Teraflex leveling kit but only used the 1 inch spacer, and hothead liners. This coming week I’ll tint the front windows and will be adding AMP Research power-steps XL.

KentuckyCatFan

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Hydro Blue Overland

It’s taken 3 days, but I have installed new Nitto 35’s Ridge Grapplers, Mopar wheels, Warn Zeon 10s, Warn Elite full width bumper, FALCON Shocks, Teraflex leveling kit but only used the 1 inch spacer, and hothead liners. This coming week I’ll tint the front windows and will be adding AMP Research power-steps XL.
That is the perfect bumper and winch setup

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase

Very nice. Love the bumper with the bar delete. Do stock lights work?

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
That is the perfect bumper and winch setup
I do have to second this - This bumper looks really elegant. Most aftermarket bumpers IMO look too boorish and garish ...

Very Noice!!

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S, Black 1946 CJ 2A
I picked the wrong sized board for thy at divider. Should have done 2x8 and I did 2x6. I think the board needs to ride on the top of the undulations and so my cutouts, while looking cool, are a quarter inch too low I think. But between the LineX and some neoprene I hope to add to the top it should be level. So one mistake turned into 2 more hours of work. The teeth are just made with 1-by and cut by eye. Nothing fancy, two screws and glue hold them to the main board, countersunk.
Well, nice fix anyway.
I got a 2x8, but didn’t include the neat handle cutout, which I am going to add. I got some rubber buts to put on the bottom to stop any rattle. I also tapered the ends a little to assist in fitting.
Cheers
Sponsored