What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
Thanks i'll watch that other thread. I still haven't decided if I'll get that guy or a Smittybilt XRC Gen3 yet. Or something else.
Im running the Smitty XRC. Plenty of power to get out of trouble. Even pulled my 20' pontoon up onto the beach, no problem. Only negative for me, is the set screw being on the side wall of the spool. Snapped it when I was doing tension respool. Then had to unspool the entire line, reset with a new screw, and start over.
Sponsored

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
Im running the Smitty XRC. Plenty of power to get out of trouble. Even pulled my 20' pontoon up onto the beach, no problem. Only negative for me, is the set screw being on the side wall of the spool. Snapped it when I was doing tension respool. Then had to unspool the entire line, reset with a new screw, and start over.
Winching noob here, what is the set screw for?

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
Winching noob here, what is the set screw for?
Just the screw that holds the line in place while you get 6-8 loops spooled onto the drum. That's as best as I can describe it. You would see it when you pull the line out to do tension spool.

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
Added some stuff to the molle carriers including a tear away first aid kit:

2lJMeKu.jpg
So I have a question about this. What stipulates the plastic backrest versus a material one? Is it just the leather seats that get the plastic?

I didn't even know this was a thing till I started looking for seat covers for my ordered Gladiator, and they asked this question.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
So I have a question about this. What stipulates the plastic backrest versus a material one? Is it just the leather seats that get the plastic?

I didn't even know this was a thing till I started looking for seat covers for my ordered Gladiator, and they asked this question.
Pretty sure it's rubicons

Sponsored

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Arborist
Pretty sure it's rubicons
I could understand that better than the leather versus cloth. But I am plenty sure I had already selected Rubicon for the seat cover selector, and then it asked plastic or cloth backrest.

I hope it is a Rubicon thing...I like the look of it.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I could understand that better than the leather versus cloth. But I am plenty sure I had already selected Rubicon for the seat cover selector, and then it asked plastic or cloth backrest.

I hope it is a Rubicon thing...I like the look of it.
Where did you see selectable back of seat options? I didnt see that in any of the order quides

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Arborist
Where did you see selectable back of seat options? I didnt see that in any of the order quides
Sorry. I was looking at aftermarket seat covers. On their drop down menu (vehicle selector), it was asking the question.

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston

Guess it’s just the rubicons then. I had some cloth ones in the back of my outback seats that now aren’t very useful for this .
Lots more molle webbing though.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
If you don't want a Rubi get bartac seat covers. Whole pack and some side has molle on it.

Sponsored

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon AKA 'Sky Walker'
Will take pictures, but installed CB antenna and two A pillar KC lights. To balance out the heavy equipment in the front, I now need more in the back...

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
or delete them.
+1. Ran into a troll last week on a social media forum. Baited me into a harmless comment About him (He said something very very not nice about a picture of my wife). Then he researched me reported me to the HR department of my company I work for. Not only are they annoying, but usually childish, as we can see from this particular person here.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Baited me into a harmless comment About him (He said something very very not nice about a picture of my wife). Then he researched me reported me to the HR department of my company I work for.
some people are worthless, good to know.

Reactions: JP1