First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
I think that’s for the rubicon, and the sport gets black.
Yeah all the Rubicons get red trail rated badges & graphics. I'm planning to change them all out to just the black. I think it looks better on the gator.
ya, I get it.
I was just commenting that II thought the red on THIS PARTICULAR color doesn't fit. (well, same with GOBI)
Sponsored

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@FXB101
I'm convinced that this picture I posted from the line on monday is your Gladiator.
Its makes sense since this was one of the first ones and you were able to get yours so quick.
I wish I could read the bar code numbers to match it to yours to have a 100% confirmation.

received_2372182106444482.jpeg

Boise_Brandon

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator (on order) 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Mopar parts manager
Chrysler re-uses paint codes. PGV was previously Deep Beryl Green...
Well i ordered the spray out of starparts today listed in the 20JT catalog. Hopefully be able to paint a few parts before it gets here. And also maybe the paintshop will get an update for the paint code.

MAustin

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Underwater basket weaver
I really think its like the Military's Coyote Tan/brown with just a hint of Olive drab sprinkled in. I like it. I really like earth tones though.
It looks a lot like coyote and acts similar in that the color changes drastically depending on the lighting. I like it a lot.

F96ACFCA-59FD-4031-8B7E-F706FE29A279.jpeg

FXB101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Camaro Z28, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator Sport S Max Tow
@FXB101
I'm convinced that this picture I posted from the line on monday is your Gladiator.
Its makes sense since this was one of the first ones and you were able to get yours so quick.
I wish I could read the bar code numbers to match it to yours to have a 100% confirmation.

received_2372182106444482.jpeg
You could be onto something. If we could tell which color the seats are and see the barcode better, we'd know for certain. Here's a zoomed in image of mine ... any idea what the number 2 in green means?

IMG_0317.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
You could be onto something. If we could tell which color the seats are and see the barcode better, we'd know for certain. Here's a zoomed in image of mine ... any idea what the number 2 in green means?

IMG_0317.jpg
2nd one built?

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Yeah all the Rubicons get red trail rated badges & graphics. I'm planning to change them all out to just the black. I think it looks better on the gator.
I agree. I understand why they might want to keep the red, but it just doesn't look right on green. Don't want to be driving the x-mas mobile all year. might be plasti dipping the red lettering off of the logos and removing the rubicon sticker shortly after I get this.

disenhower

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Suburban
Cut and pasted from the other thread ...

Behold, a Gator in the wild.

Did my best to get some pictures with different levels of light, but there was really no place to escape the sun. Once they get the new tires and bedliner installed, I'll bring it home and try something different. Overall, I'm very pleased with the color and it looks spot on to what Glacier posted previously.

All the salesman came out when I pulled in; they had all been waiting like the rest of us to see the color in person and said they had to wave several customers away this morning who wanted to buy it.

I'm not terribly familiar with how to post images, so apologies in advance if I hose it up.

img_0306-jpg.jpg
img_0307-jpg.jpg
img_0308-jpg.jpg
img_0301-jpg.jpg
img_0302-jpg.jpg
img_0303-jpg.jpg
img_0310-jpg.jpg
img_0311-jpg.jpg
img_0316-jpg.jpg
I'll be looking out for you, I'm just up the road in Stafford. Hope to see that beast on the road soon! Congrats!!!!

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
always second best .... story of my life
Maybe, but you certainly have the first one posted. And I for one, am tickled to see it. Makes me know I made the right color choice.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I'll trade you my 24,653rd white sport s. Lol. Can't wait to see more photos. Looking good.

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU and 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Forget the green 2...on that same sticker is a VIN... is that yours?

Boise_Brandon

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mopar parts manager
label looks the same to me by the 2 and the damage on the top of the label vs the one in the assembly line.

Boise_Brandon

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mopar parts manager
label looks the same to me by the 2 and the damage on the top of the label vs the one in the assembly line.
scratch that. flares on the assembly line don't seem to be max tow flares. hard to tell
Sponsored