Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit

ks_yeti

First Name
Colby Hett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Any trouble balancing those iornmans. The reviews I read drove me to another direction.
no sir, no issues at all. My dealer tossed these out as a suggestion for an inexpensive decent lasting 37. Didn’t take much weight and the road force numbers were awful good for what they are. Jeep doesn’t wander going down the road and very little road noise.

haven’t had a chance to test them off road or in inclement weather. But so far I’m thrilled with them.
Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
JWest did you put the AMP running boards on and if so how hard was the wiring part of the install I am going to buy the same running boards

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
Yes they are powder coated. To be honest I probably will take them back to black. Not crazy about the match. It looked better in my head than the finished product.
I like the look the of the color match a lot, black looks great as well since all your accents are black. I would have to see them next to each other to say what I like better. But it will look great either way.

JWest

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, JLUR Bikini Pearl, JLUR Granite Crystal, JKU Golden Eagle
JWest did you put the AMP running boards on and if so how hard was the wiring part of the install I am going to buy the same running boards
I had them installed by a local shop. I didn’t want to do the wiring.

Sponsored

Sponsored

JWest

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, JLUR Bikini Pearl, JLUR Granite Crystal, JKU Golden Eagle
Sweet setup. What lights are those?
The auxiliary lights are Baja Designs LP9s. Extremely bright, long range and easy to install. I’ve had a few Wranglers through the years with various light setups. These are probably my favorite.

Last edited:

Lex Low

First Name
Lex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2020 JTR
Occupation
Film Editor
The auxiliary lights are Baja Designs LP9s. Extremely bright, long range and easy to install. I’ve had a few Wranglers through the years with various light setups. These are probably my favorite.
Thanks. They look like they'll make the sun squint.

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner
Holy nutz those are sweet, but man they are expensive! Imo gonna need to apply for a non-joint credit card for some of these accessories.
Sponsored