Sponsored

Hello from Indiana

• Thread starter Deleted member 24880
  • Start date
  • Watchers 14

Deleted member 24880

Picked up my Sting Grey Gladiator last night. Been in the garage putting all my junk in it and getting to know her a bit!! This is my 1st Jeep and my first non-Ford F150 since 2006. Pretty stoked. Looking forward to soaking up the knowledge from you all. Thank you in advance!
Sponsored

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my Sting Grey Gladiator last night. Been in the garage putting all my junk in it and getting to know her a bit!! This is my 1st Jeep and my first non-Ford F150 since 2006. Pretty stoked. Looking forward to soaking up the knowledge from you all. Thank you in advance!
Welcome fellow Hoosier. Likewise this is my first dip into Jeepdom. After a couple of month and over 4000 miles I love mine. Can't drive down the road without there being a smile on my face.

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Welcome to the fun. Indiana here also a couple miles off the lake. Where are you at?

Sponsored

JT-S-Maxi-IND

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 1998 Pontiac Sunfire convertible
Occupation
Retired (Sales)
im in Fishers, Indiana (Indianapolis). 1st time JEEP and loving it. Enjoying seeing others posts and learning .

FrankFrqnkFrank

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
I’m in Beverly Shores. In a town of 600 homes I’ve confirmed 3 Gladiators so far and have seen 2 others around. Per capita we may be Gladiator City USA!

87944turbo

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
I’m in Beverly Shores. In a town of 600 homes I’ve confirmed 3 Gladiators so far and have seen 2 others around. Per capita we may be Gladiator City USA!
That's a really cool area. Just learned about the 1933 Chicago World's Fair homes being there. We try to get up to the dunes every year. That's a lot of Gladiators for a small town!

Sponsored

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Hello From SW Indiana. Just picked up this 2020 Sport S Last Saturday (Just in time for the snow and ice). Traded in my 2015 JKU and I am loving it so far. Looking forward to learn more about the gladiators and maybe meet up with some of you at some events.

Gladiator.jpg

Jeep.jpg

dbryson

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Eco
Quick question.

As I am new to the Midwest, what are you guys using for a undercoating protectant?
Sponsored