First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I'm in! From here on out, I will formally refer to my new Gladiator color as "Destroyer Grey". Now I just need to figure out how to mount a Phalanx in the bed.
Look like an r2d2 hanging out back there
Sponsored

MoultrieGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician
Finally got my 2020 JT after a long wait. I got the Rubicon with LED package, brown leather interior, body
IMG_5852.jpeg
paint fender flares etc. I posted some base pics. Upgrades were 37" Nitto trail grapplers (The spare DOES fit when slightly aired down!) on 18' Black Rhino Arsenals. Threw on a steering stabilizer and stubby antenna. More to come, but LOVING it so far. Also posted some pics with soft top pulled back and completely off. (Bonus pick of the beast parked next to my buddy's BMW i8 because it made me laugh)

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR

Sponsored

MoultrieGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician
That is a great looking destroyer grey Rubi.
I went with the same seat color combo. Can't wait for it to show up. I've got 37s and a lift waiting on it.
You will not be disappointed!!! Brings a smile to my face everytime I "climb" in :)

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Finally got my 2020 JT after a long wait. I got the Rubicon with LED package, brown leather interior, body
IMG_5852.jpeg
paint fender flares etc. I posted some base pics. Upgrades were 37" Nitto trail grapplers (The spare DOES fit when slightly aired down!) on 18' Black Rhino Arsenals. Threw on a steering stabilizer and stubby antenna. More to come, but LOVING it so far. Also posted some pics with soft top pulled back and completely off. (Bonus pick of the beast parked next to my buddy's BMW i8 because it made me laugh)
What stearing stabilizer did you go with? Ive been looking but haven't upgraded mine yet. Same about the spare, how aired down?

Sponsored

Airmousam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
F45C2F84-0C24-4DCC-AD06-222E5A9F3391.jpeg
E77500E7-BE2E-4B17-9B91-BF0D329DCF92.jpeg
Got some sting gray into my life...matte clear coat, so looks a little different....flame suit on:captain:

MoultrieGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician
What steering stabilizer did you go with? Ive been looking but haven't upgraded mine yet. Same about the spare, how aired down?
I went with the Fox Shox Factory Race Series 2.0 ATS Steering Stabilizer - 983-02-148. I don't have any complaints. Honestly I don't have a GREAT idea of how aired down I have the spare but If I can find some time I'll throw a tire pressure gauge on it. Keep in mind to fit the 37" the BIGGEST deciding factory is having a lift to have the clearance for the 37". I have heard of people fitting a 37" with 2" lift but you need at least that from what I have heard/read. Hope that helps!

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
I went with the Fox Shox Factory Race Series 2.0 ATS Steering Stabilizer - 983-02-148. I don't have any complaints. Honestly I don't have a GREAT idea of how aired down I have the spare but If I can find some time I'll throw a tire pressure gauge on it. Keep in mind to fit the 37" the BIGGEST deciding factory is having a lift to have the clearance for the 37". I have heard of people fitting a 37" with 2" lift but you need at least that from what I have heard/read. Hope that helps!
I already have the 2" Mopar Lift and 37s. I just didnt buy the spare yet, I am undecided. I am leaning towards not getting it bc the rotating all 5 would be a pain in the ass.

Same with the stabilizer. Not sure if the factory one even needs to be replaced, seems to be doing ok.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I already have the 2" Mopar Lift and 37s. I just didnt buy the spare yet, I am undecided. I am leaning towards not getting it bc the rotating all 5 would be a pain in the ass.

Same with the stabilizer. Not sure if the factory one even needs to be replaced, seems to be doing ok.
Steering stabilizers are for shock load on the steering system. You genuinely don't need one if the steering geometry is correct. Only reason you should replace the OEM one is if it fails (leaking, impact). Relocating out of impact range is a good idea too.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Hello Forum, New Member here. I found this Rubicon with a six speed stick at the Carlsbad Dealership by the beach and bought it yesterday with TrueCar. Love the StingGray color and the Rims. Options include: mud tires, updated rims, cargo rail system, spray in bedliner, tow package, Tonneau Cover, Slush mats, alpine stereo, blue tooth speaker, extra switches, led lighting, black freedom hard top with insulation, 6 speed manual. Enjoy the pics !

a31I4t.jpg

70477d.jpg

hIdY3O.jpg

4cNtA9.jpg

fgQ0nI.jpg

us2SOA.jpg
Sponsored