Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Hello Forum, New Member here. I found this Rubicon with a six speed stick at the Carlsbad Dealership by the beach and bought it yesterday with TrueCar. Love the StingGray color and the Rims. Options include: mud tires, updated rims, cargo rail system, spray in bedliner, tow package, Tonneau Cover, Slush mats, alpine stereo, blue tooth speaker, extra switches, led lighting, black freedom hard top with insulation, 6 speed manual. Enjoy the pics !

a31I4t.jpg

70477d.jpg

hIdY3O.jpg

4cNtA9.jpg

fgQ0nI.jpg

us2SOA.jpg
What a find! I had to special order mine to get similar options. But I went with every option available except the smokers group. Even spent the extra cash to get the wireless bluetooth speaker.

Happy to send pics if anyone wants to see something specific.
Sponsored

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
What a find! I had to special order mine to get similar options. But I went with every option available except the smokers group. Even spent the extra cash to get the wireless bluetooth speaker.

Happy to send pics if anyone wants to see something specific.
Same! I got basically every option minus the 2 safety groups, smokers group and painted top.

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Same! I got basically every option minus the 2 safety groups, smokers group and painted top.
Nice, yea I went ahead and got it all. Figured it didn't make much differnce at the end dollar figure so load er up!

MoultrieGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician
Nice, yea I went ahead and got it all. Figured it didn't make much differnce at the end dollar figure so load er up!
Completely agree. Basically this has been a dream car for me for a very long time so figured I would do it right. Only options I opted out of were smokers, bluetooth speaker, and cold weather package.

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Completely agree. Basically this has been a dream car for me for a very long time so figured I would do it right. Only options I opted out of were smokers, bluetooth speaker, and cold weather package.
Yeah! Thats the way to go! Im in Green Bay so cold weather was a must. The bluetooth speaker was cool so figured why not.

Go Pack Go!

Sponsored

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Did you guys do the front camera ?
That’s the only option I’m not sure on.
Absolutely did. I added one to my JK and it was great. Any aftermarket one isn't going to have the tire indicators

MoultrieGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician
Did you guys do the front camera ?
That’s the only option I’m not sure on.
I did and love it. Even very useful daily. If you aren't use to a truck (as I am) parking such a long vehicle can be a a bit difficult. Additionally I am in a garage often so with the front and rear cameras no matter which direction I park I an be sure I am getting as close the back wall as possible. At the end of the day I am very happy I sprung for it. Can't wait to actually use it on a trail.

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
I did and love it. Even very useful daily. If you aren't use to a truck (as I am) parking such a long vehicle can be a a bit difficult. Additionally I am in a garage often so with the front and rear cameras no matter which direction I park I an be sure I am getting as close the back wall as possible. At the end of the day I am very happy I sprung for it. Can't wait to actually use it on a trail.
Yeah its a super logical and useful option. I have the front and rear safety sensors, blindspot detection and all that jazz too....I think its all worth every penny this day and age with all the crazy ass drivers!

Sponsored

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
Get the front camers, great for trails and parking. When has more cameras NOT been useful?

Krazy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 310gs
I use my front camera to park in my garage, so far it is my favorite option I got on my rig. Can't wait to use it offroad.
Sponsored