Ford F150

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU and 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Day #6 of JB status. Bedliner is the only thing I can think of that they'd move it off the assembly line for. Oh well, maybe soon.

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
Just got off of Jeep Chat. I have been in D1 for 3 days. So excited. :fingerscrossed::clap:

Sponsored

Scouser

First Name
Devlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator ordered 9/21/19, Delivered 11/15/19
Occupation
Props, Costumes and lots of paperwork
Somebody must hate me. I can't figure out why mine has been in JB status 6 days now. I thought it was maybe where I had basically every extra you can add to it but then I saw others get loaded Rubis also. Saw basic S models even being shipped. So now I am totally stumped. Anybody know or have insight on know somebody who can?

end_star

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Datsun280z, "19 Alfa Giulia Q4
Somebody must hate me. I can't figure out why mine has been in JB status 6 days now. I thought it was maybe where I had basically every extra you can add to it but then I saw others get loaded Rubis also. Saw basic S models even being shipped. So now I am totally stumped. Anybody know or have insight on know somebody who can?
What extras you get? Tonneau, Berliner, and sidesteps are all done outside the plant I believe.

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Ordered 9/27. Hasn't moved at all. I guess it's the cargo group.

Gladmonkey

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS Sierra 1500 soon to be Gator Gladiator
First post and it's to complain as I've been waiting for that beautiful OD Gator green. IDK what they're smoking at Jeep, but if this is their idea of GREEN, it must be schwag.

Sponsored

Scouser

First Name
Devlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator ordered 9/21/19, Delivered 11/15/19
Occupation
Props, Costumes and lots of paperwork
What extras you get? Tonneau, Berliner, and sidesteps are all done outside the plant I believe.
I ordered 3-piece hard top. Premium sound, 8.1 screen, leather seats, auto, cold weather group, cargo track, spray liner, blind spot sensors, aux switch, steel front bumper. Can’t remember anything else. I know I checked pretty much everything on the Jeep build function on Jeep website except smokers package, adaptive cruise control and bed cover.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
First post and it's to complain as I've been waiting for that beautiful OD Gator green. IDK what they're smoking at Jeep, but if this is their idea of GREEN, it must be schwag.
I don't mean to criticize but this seems to be going around. I don't think anyone, including Jeep, said Gator was green. It seems everyone assumes that but no where does it say "Green". If you watch the wayout video clip Mark Allen says " a color with the least green we could do"

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
I don't mean to criticize but this seems to be going around. I don't think anyone, including Jeep, said Gator was green. It seems everyone assumes that but no where does it say "Green". If you watch the wayout video clip Mark Allen says " a color with the least green we could do"
Is it possible to give a post multiple likes? I'm with you man, i am so tired of all the complaints. I think the color is fantastic!

I posted these images in another thread. If you saw the Wayout concept, you should not be surprised by the color.

Gator_Gladiator.jpg

Gator_Gladiator_2.jpg
Sponsored