• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Rubicon LE Suspension - FREE

desertfox73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2019 Raptor SCrew
I had my Launch Edition Rubicon JT shipped straight from the dealer to the shop to have a lift installed. Lift is the EVO 4.5" Enforcer Overland Stage 4 PLUS kit: http://evomfg.com/EVO-MFG-Products/...orcer Overland PLUS Suspension?product_id=668

All of the parts removed by my local shop to make way for this kit are now available FOR FREE to the first person who CONFIRMS they will come get them as soon as possible, ideally one evening this week. I haven't had time to take photos of the parts, but they're essentially new; the truck was used by my dealer as a demo, so had about 1,050 miles on it, which is when the suspension came off.

I'm advertising these for free partly because I don't have much time to unpack all of the pieces out of the boxes my shop put them in and photograph them for a buyer, and also because I believe in paying it forward.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Says Nashville TN is his avatar. If I lived anywhere near you I'd be there tonight.