Rebel 3 Gladiator Builds/Trail Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUGLIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, SSMT
I did not mean to come off as being superior so don`t take it that way. I was just trying to explain that what makes sense for one persons build might not to another just glad that we have the options as to what platform we want to start from

I agree and didn’t take any offense.
Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Yeah no offense taken here Haha. I would love to do a build but for the same reason im not building my own camper, time. If I have a day im doing stuff with my boy. I love seeing these builds though. They look so cool. I just got the Rubicon because I know it'll handle just fine off road stock. That and I could finance it rather than having to come up with thousands here and there.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Are you the guy that said I wasted my money because I got a Rubicon?
Yes, he did...

Rubicons are for those who just want you to look at the sticker think their rig is better than everyone else’s...when in reality everyone knows they just wasted a bunch of money for the sticker.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, don’t believe I said you wasted your money because you bought a Rubicon.

I stated there are better products that are more reliable out there to build a Sport S to way above a stock Rubicon level for less money. A Gladiator is not a wrangler. With the max tow option giving more payload and the same gearing and axels, in my opinion a Rubicon is pretty much a bought not built rig. IMO If you’re planning to build a rig than a Rubicon is a waste of money. I didn’t say that you wasted your money. But you paid more upfront and will be spending more money for the same stuff I’m buying when the OEM parts break down.

but seeing how I ruffled some feathers of the forum pigeons. Obviously my statement of how Rubicon owners “think” their rig is better, wasn’t so far off.

now if ya’ll can stop hijacking this thread and stop being butt hurt that would be great.
No, that's not what you said. But you obviously aren't going to own up to what you wrote in black-and-white in this thread. Looks like you're the one who's "hijacked this thread" and your superiority complex is making it even tougher.

Rubicons are for those who just want you to look at the sticker think their rig is better than everyone else’s...when in reality everyone knows they just wasted a bunch of money for the sticker.

PUGLIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, SSMT
No, that's not what you said. But you obviously aren't going to own up to what you wrote in black-and-white in this thread. Looks like you're the one who's "hijacked this thread" and your superiority complex is making it even tougher.

Just let it go. “Context” is a word you should look up.

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Hey wait....what happened to your post where you explained your other post and context?

PUGLIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, SSMT
Hey wait....what happened to your post where you explained your other post and context?

Wasn’t worth it. Figured it would cause more of this petty arguing rather than just trying to end it. But as I said in that post. None of what I said earlier was referring to ppl like you who bought a Rubicon. What you stated above is precisely the reason to buy a Rubicon. The context around this discussion was “Building a rig”.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
22551 Shannon Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon and 2 Gladiator Overlands
Occupation
Marketing Director
That looks amazing! I cant wait to see the finished product of all these builds. Great job as usual with all of your builds, including customer builds you guys have done. I know Brad from Trail Recon has great things to say about your shop and that's saying a lot. Brad likes things done a certain way and is very meticulous when it comes to his Jeeps. Great job!
Thank you! Brad is an awesome dude and we can't wait to take on some adventures with him.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
Another shot of the DSS extended. Any guess on the color of springs we'll be going with?

Screenshot_2019-10-30 Consult Build Deliver ( rebeloffroad) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
Our orange wrapped Gladiator is pretty much finished getting its new shade. We’ve got a list of things still needed before it heads to Vegas tomorrow evening. If you’re flying into SEMA and arrive at Terminal 1, you’ll see this bad boy in baggage claim!

Screenshot_2019-10-30 Consult Build Deliver ( rebeloffroad) • Instagram photos and videos(1).png

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
Getting the Nemesis Industries Notorious fenders installed on the wrapped Gladiator.

Screenshot_2019-10-30 Consult Build Deliver ( rebeloffroad) • Instagram photos and videos(2).png

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
Well these came out awesome! KMC Wheels Machete paired with Maxxis Tires 40” RAZR M/Ts.

Screenshot_2019-10-30 Consult Build Deliver ( rebeloffroad) • Instagram photos and videos(3).png

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
These builds are phenomenal! Absolutely gorgeous! I cannot wait to see how they perform once you start wheeling them. It is also nice to see the double throw down set up from another manufacture. Not that I have anything against EVO but Its nice to see another quality suspension set up other than theirs.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Director
These builds are phenomenal! Absolutely gorgeous! I cannot wait to see how they perform once you start wheeling them. It is also nice to see the double throw down set up from another manufacture. Not that I have anything against EVO but Its nice to see another quality suspension set up other than theirs.
Thank you! We loved how well the Dual Shock System performed on our JK. Hitting whoops out at Hammers going 75+ was a crazy experience in a Jeep. To be honest we can't wait for SEMA to be over so we can hit the dirt.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.