First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
My Sting-Gray (Destroyer Grey) JT has a VIN!

Build Status = D.... maybe by Christmas.
Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I shouldn't be too far behind you then. Thank you for the information and if you don't mind me asking, what trim level did you order?
Rubicon with Saddle Leather, Tow, 8.4" Audio, Aux, Body Colored Fenders & Hard Top, Cold Weather, Trail Cam, Remote, LEDs, Steel Bumper, Safety Group

Sponsored

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
Rubicon with Saddle Leather, Tow, 8.4" Audio, Aux, Body Colored Fenders & Hard Top, Cold Weather, Trail Cam, Remote, LEDs, Steel Bumper, Safety Group
Ordered with Travis as well on 10/8... sting gray rubicon JT with everything except leather and auto transmission. Still in D as of today... :(

MoultrieGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician
Ordered with Travis as well on 10/8... sting gray rubicon JT with everything except leather and auto transmission. Still in D as of today... :(
D status purgatory can be painful. But just FYI, when I left D status things moved very quickly. It was on a train from Ohio and in town in SC in a matter of days. "The waiting is the hardest part."!

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
D status purgatory can be painful. But just FYI, when I left D status things moved very quickly. It was on a train from Ohio and in town in SC in a matter of days. "The waiting is the hardest part."!
Well unlike the other guys, I’m in no rush! I’m actually out of the country until late December so I actually held off on ordering until it would be within 30 days of my return. Travis said October was the time so I bit the bullet. He said he could hold it for up to 30 days. I’m perfectly fine with purgatory... I won’t be concerned unless we’re still in D status a month from now.

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Got mine yesterday. Found a dealer that had one on the lot with almost everything I wanted. Love it so far. Put 120 miles on it already. Will add more photos once it stops raining here in NY!

26326A58-C9A8-444D-8807-FDBCB1D1F67C.jpeg
Heck Yeah! Congrats!

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

Airmousam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Got mine yesterday. Found a dealer that had one on the lot with almost everything I wanted. Love it so far. Put 120 miles on it already. Will add more photos once it stops raining here in NY!

26326A58-C9A8-444D-8807-FDBCB1D1F67C.jpeg
Very nice...will you run the soft top for the winter?

Jp73085

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler sport s
Heck Yeah! Congrats!
Thanks a lot!! Love it so far!!

Very nice...will you run the soft top for the winter?
Yeah. Traded in my JK that I ran a soft top for 3 years. I’m not a fan of hard tops. To big to store and to much work to take on and off. I’ve never had an issue with the soft top in the cold.

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Thanks a lot!! Love it so far!!

Yeah. Traded in my JK that I ran a soft top for 3 years. I’m not a fan of hard tops. To big to store and to much work to take on and off. I’ve never had an issue with the soft top in the cold.
I have heard the same thing - I never ran my soft top in winter on my JKU and likely won't on my JT either but.....I hear all the time that they do pretty well in cold climates. The hard tops for the JT however aren't near as heavy or difficult to take off as my JKU was. I put quick remove hardware on and it takes like 3-5 minutes max to take the entire thing off. Still not AS easy as the soft top but its a trade off I am willing to make for sure! I did get both factory tops too but in summer we normally just run the bikini.
Sponsored