First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator (on order) 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Mopar parts manager
The black grill makes the greenish tint come out more I think. I wish I had of known about the black grill. I even asked my salesman if I could watch the ordering process and he said I couldn't, if there was a question about anything they would ask me. Well, apparently there should have been more questions!! Guess I will have to get one of the black grill guards. At least it will protect the grill so there is a small upside.
they came out after i ordered mine also. for a small add flares and grille could of been done. I think it was 299 rather then 699... then the grille option came also.
Sponsored

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
they came out after i ordered mine also. for a small add flares and grille could of been done. I think it was 299 rather then 699... then the grille option came also.
The odd thing is, the website builder doesnt list any of those options, and when i was doing my order on 9/23, the dealer asked as he was going down the list if i wanted any of the graphic decal or wrap options... not having seen rendering of the options and eager to get the order in, i passed on all of the options. I later found those are available to be seen on the jeep website. I agree the black grill is pretty cool, and may have considered the black film for sun glare on hood.

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU and 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I tried to get the satin black grill when I ordered my Rubicon but it is not available if you get the trail cam. Figuring the trail cam was a harder aftermarket add-on I chose it, knowing I could later plastidip my grill for less than $10 and 2 beers.

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I tried to get the satin black grill when I ordered my Rubicon but it is not available if you get the trail cam. Figuring the trail cam was a harder aftermarket add-on I chose it, knowing I could later plastidip my grill for less than $10 and 2 beers.
GREAT IDEA..!!

Hoss63

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU, 2016 Grand Cherokee, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I got the front trail cam with my black grill

Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
The black grill makes the greenish tint come out more I think. I wish I had of known about the black grill. I even asked my salesman if I could watch the ordering process and he said I couldn't, if there was a question about anything they would ask me. Well, apparently there should have been more questions!! Guess I will have to get one of the black grill guards. At least it will protect the grill so there is a small upside.
I've been planning to add the black grille all along. I loved the way it looked on the Wayout concept. I wasn't aware it was something you could add from the factory.

CN019_054JPragoq5shqa7i7og6uh8srgkbkl.jpg

markleone22

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Well ...Halloween has become Christmas this morning.

Meet Matilda. Automatic, Gator Sport S with added 2" lift, Mickey Thompson 35s, side steps, bed liner, tow package, hard top. Ordered on 9/25, took delivery of it this morning in Coatesville, PA. I think it's appropriate that I received this thing on Halloween, as it looks like the vehicular version of Frankenstein in this Gator color.

Guys, I know the color has been a polarizing issue, but it's an AWESOME color. Definitely looks "greener" in person. But even if it's not military-drab enough for ya, it's still an awesome color that frickin' turns heads!. What a beautiful piece of machinery this thing is. So pleased.

I will be adding a Truck Covers, USA roll top View attachment 41955 tonneau in about two weeks when it arrives, and I will post photos of Matilda when that's installed. Until then, your babies are worth the wait; enjoy the photos in the mean time.

glad1.jpg
View attachment 41955
glad4.jpg
glad5.jpg
glad1.jpg

glad2.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Meet Matilda. Automatic, Gator Sport S with added 2" lift, Mickey Thompson 35s, side steps, bed liner, tow package, hard top. Ordered on 9/25, took delivery of it this morning in Coatesville, PA. I think it's appropriate that I received this thing on Halloween, as it looks like the vehicular version of Frankenstein in this Gator color.

Guys, I know the color has been a polarizing issue, but it's an AWESOME color. Definitely looks "greener" in person. But even if it's not military-drab enough for ya, it's still an awesome color that frickin' turns heads!. What a beautiful piece of machinery this thing is. So pleased.

I will be adding a Truck Covers, USA roll top
glad1.jpg
View attachment 41955
glad4.jpg
glad5.jpg
glad1.jpg
View attachment 41955 tonneau in about two weeks when it arrives, and I will post photos of Matilda when that's installed. Until then, your babies are worth the wait; enjoy the photos in the mean time.
WHERES THE MUTI LIKE BUTTON!!! holy wow!! youve just made mine and now doubt everyone elses day!!!

end_star

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Datsun280z, "19 Alfa Giulia Q4

I will be adding a Truck Covers, USA roll top View attachment 41955 tonneau in about two weeks when it arrives, and I will post photos of Matilda when that's installed. Until then, your babies are worth the wait; enjoy the photos in the mean time.

glad1.jpg
View attachment 41955
glad4.jpg
glad5.jpg
glad1.jpg

glad2.jpg
OH LORD IM IN LOVE

Sponsored

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU and 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I got the front trail cam with my black grill
It's so weird. I sat down with my dealer and we ordered mine together. He clicked on the grill but it was grayed out, then he unclicked the trail cam and the satin grill became available. I give up trying to understand it all

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Great pics. Any chance of a video. So torn on Sting Grey and Gator. I have to decide. soon as I’m in need of a truck with in two months.

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant

glad1.jpg
View attachment 41955
glad4.jpg
glad5.jpg
glad1.jpg

glad2.jpg
Looks great! Did you go through kate at courtesy and did they do the 5% below invoice? How was that whole transaction?

Borg

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland

glad1.jpg
View attachment 41955
glad4.jpg
glad5.jpg
glad1.jpg

glad2.jpg
great day for you, at least we get to live thru others who share the joy, until our day arrives

ordered 9/27 delivered to rail yard in NC on 10/27 just waiting on delivery to dealer