Color regrets anyone???

vegasdavetv

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator Rubicon and wife has a 16 JKU backcountry
I'm just curious now that most of the colors are out, does any of you that have already bought a Gladiator have a color regret . you wish you would have waited to get a color that's out now. I'm good with black, was hoping for punkin orange originally, but glad I got black
Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
I got a billet silver gladiator that I like but I would like a red one maybe I can talk the wife into buying a red one

badglad

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Launch Edition (BADGLAD)
I got a billet silver gladiator that I like but I would like a red one maybe I can talk the wife into buying a red one
You can actually get your truck wrapped red. Check with local sign shops that do wrapping. Should be much cheaper than a new truck.

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
I know what I can do just have it wrapped red on one side and leave the other side billet silver then I would have the best of both but I still like telling my wife I am buying another one that just ticks her off and that makes my day when she to ticked off that way she want talk to me

Sponsored

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Not one regret, wouldn't have it any other color.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
I know what I can do just have it wrapped red on one side and leave the other side billet silver then I would have the best of both but I still like telling my wife I am buying another one that just ticks her off and that makes my day when she to ticked off that way she want talk to me
Boomhauer much? :)

surge101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
No regrets, but my favorite color for them is sting gray. I had test drove a perfect sting gray one and was negotiating with the dealer, but they just weren’t giving me pricing that I liked, so I walked. Went to another dealer the same day and they had a graphite one with the options I wanted and gave me better pricing, so I took it. I think my order of preference for colors is
Sting Gray
Graphite
Hydro Blue
Everything else
Silver
White

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Orderd Destroyer but went back and forth on that and Gobi. After seeing one I'm glad I didn't go Gobi. But now that I've seen blue it would have been a toss between it and the gray. Still happy with the gray but that blue is great and way better than the literature.

Dwosgood

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2000 TJ
I really, really wanted a Sting Gray JT but I was in a position to pick one up immediately and the dealer had a black one optioned the way I wanted. I’m leasing so if i decide after a few years that I just hate black so much I’ll trade her in for a different color.

Sponsored

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
I wanted Sting Grey originally, and then looked at white and black. Then said anything but Hydro Blue or Fire Cracker Red. Well I ended up buying a Firecracker Red LE (wife really wanted Firecracker Red, color of her first Jeep). Now that I have had it a little while the color has grown on me and I'm very happy with it, just don't tell her that!

BK_Yeti

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I went silver and am happy - but had there been a gator rubi with tan leather seats I might have selected that instead. No regrets though.

OL1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTLE Black, 2018 JLRU White, 1967 Corvette Converible, 2011 997.2 TTS
Originally thought I wanted Gobi/Gator but they turned out not what I would have liked to own for years and years. Went black and damn it looks good to me. Color is such a personal preference thing though. Side note I came out of the store the other day and had a car full of guys from Brazil jump out and start taking pictures and admiring the truck : )

jpnieves

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Wrangler JLU, 2018 RAM 1500, 2007 RAM 1500
Occupation
Quality Assurance Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Bought the Black Overland, not happy with that choice at all, wanted the Blue one but the dealership here said no blues until second quarter of 2020.