First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
F status!!! 3 weeks in D. Finally moving. Happy Friday!!!
Sponsored

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

Butch2020JT

First Name
Walter akaButch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator (Ordered 9/20)
Occupation
Photographer
Well ...Halloween has become Christmas this morning.

Meet Matilda. Automatic, Gator Sport S with added 2" lift, Mickey Thompson 35s, side steps, bed liner, tow package, hard top. Ordered on 9/25, took delivery of it this morning in Coatesville, PA. I think it's appropriate that I received this thing on Halloween, as it looks like the vehicular version of Frankenstein in this Gator color.

Guys, I know the color has been a polarizing issue, but it's an AWESOME color. Definitely looks "greener" in person. But even if it's not military-drab enough for ya, it's still an awesome color that frickin' turns heads!. What a beautiful piece of machinery this thing is. So pleased.

I will be adding a Truck Covers, USA roll top View attachment 41955 tonneau in about two weeks when it arrives, and I will post photos of Matilda when that's installed. Until then, your babies are worth the wait; enjoy the photos in the mean time.

glad1.jpg
View attachment 41955
glad4.jpg
glad5.jpg
glad1.jpg

glad2.jpg
What a great post for a ton of reasons! Congratulations! It's great to find a forum that we all share the same excitement. I'm thrilled for you and I'm just about next in line.

Butch2020JT

First Name
Walter akaButch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Photographer
I've been planning to add the black grille all along. I loved the way it looked on the Wayout concept. I wasn't aware it was something you could add from the factory.

CN019_054JPragoq5shqa7i7og6uh8srgkbkl.jpg
I agree! I sat at the kiosk at the dealership and hit options... ALL ! The build sheet is 10 pages long. However not in any spot was the option for a black grill. Can it be ordered and installed without disassembly ? or is is a pop on over the existing grill ??

Jenzard

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon, 2004 Toyota Tacoma (TRD)
Occupation
CAD Drafter, Graphic Artist
Ordered it from factory
I also think the black grille is awesome!!! And tried to order that way for mine, but...was not an option if you wanted the trail cam for some reason...

Sponsored

Butch2020JT

First Name
Walter akaButch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Photographer
I also think the black grille is awesome!!! And tried to order that way for mine, but...was not an option if you wanted the trail cam for some reason...
I ordered the trail cam too. Maybe an obstruction to the camera???

Jenzard

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Well ...Halloween has become Christmas this morning.

Meet Matilda. Automatic, Gator Sport S with added 2" lift, Mickey Thompson 35s, side steps, bed liner, tow package, hard top. Ordered on 9/25, took delivery of it this morning in Coatesville, PA. I think it's appropriate that I received this thing on Halloween, as it looks like the vehicular version of Frankenstein in this Gator color.

Guys, I know the color has been a polarizing issue, but it's an AWESOME color. Definitely looks "greener" in person. But even if it's not military-drab enough for ya, it's still an awesome color that frickin' turns heads!. What a beautiful piece of machinery this thing is. So pleased.

I will be adding a Truck Covers, USA roll top View attachment 41955 tonneau in about two weeks when it arrives, and I will post photos of Matilda when that's installed. Until then, your babies are worth the wait; enjoy the photos in the mean time.

glad1.jpg
View attachment 41955
glad4.jpg
glad5.jpg
glad1.jpg

glad2.jpg
Saweet! Congrats!

Jenzard

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nope
your own private Idaho?
No...It's "MY" Private Idaho, lol. I am also waiting, from Idaho... Prolly gonna be a little longer as I ordered my Gator on 9/26...but it's getting close! Thanks all for sharing as I'm seriously jonsen over here!!!

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
I ordered the trail cam too. Maybe an obstruction to the camera???
Yes, apparently not an option if you went trail camera... im note sure if the wayout concept was option based, but if you look close, there isnt a trail camera either.

PUGLIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, SSMT
Anyone have any clue how long it takes from JB status to KZ? My gator just hit JB status today!!
Sponsored