GATOR Gladiator JT Club

MHayes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1952 VW Beetle 11G
For all those asking about the black grille. Quadratec does offer this grille in two versions. 1 for the Sport model and 1 for the Rubicon/Overland models.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/grille-panel-gladiator-jt/rubicon-overland

I asked the question about the trail cam and received this response.

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 11.14.00 AM.png

This answers the other question of it being something that snaps over the exiting grille. It is a replacement for the factory grille, not a cover.
The link that you provided was for the replacement panel that is meant to be painted. I noticed that they do offer a satin black version for the JL, just not sure if they have it for the JT yet?

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/grille-wrangler-jl
Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I just saw a Gator in person. Good lord. It looks nothing like any picture that has been posted. I even tried to take a picture with my phone and the display looked different than what it actually is.
Please post the pictures you do have. It can't hurt to see more.

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Gator, Max Tow Package, Uconnect 3 with 5" screen, Alpine Premium Audio, Hothead Liners, Freedom 3 Piece Roof, Cargo Group Package with Trail Rail
Occupation
Retired
Well ...Halloween has become Christmas this morning.

Meet Matilda. Automatic, Gator Sport S with added 2" lift, Mickey Thompson 35s, side steps, bed liner, tow package, hard top. Ordered on 9/25, took delivery of it this morning in Coatesville, PA. I think it's appropriate that I received this thing on Halloween, as it looks like the vehicular version of Frankenstein in this Gator color.

Guys, I know the color has been a polarizing issue, but it's an AWESOME color. Definitely looks "greener" in person. But even if it's not military-drab enough for ya, it's still an awesome color that frickin' turns heads!. What a beautiful piece of machinery this thing is. So pleased.

I will be adding a Truck Covers, USA roll top View attachment 41955 tonneau in about two weeks when it arrives, and I will post photos of Matilda when that's installed. Until then, your babies are worth the wait; enjoy the photos in the mean time.

glad1.jpg
View attachment 41955
glad4.jpg
glad5.jpg
glad1.jpg

glad2.jpg
Great looking rig! I was having extreme doubts about actually taking delivery of my Gator Sport S when I started seeing the actual color versus the Green color I had stuck in my mind from the Jeep site. I feel much better now! Thanks for the pics!

Sponsored

Shocker7

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 JKR
You guys are killin' me. I ordered a JK Unlimited Rubi in 07 and waited 7 months for that rascal to be delivered to Fairbanks, AK. Watching my Gator JTR go through statuses every few days is friggin awesome. Imagine a 7 month wait!

Boise_Brandon

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator (on order) 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Mopar parts manager
Nope

No...It's "MY" Private Idaho, lol. I am also waiting, from Idaho... Prolly gonna be a little longer as I ordered my Gator on 9/26...but it's getting close! Thanks all for sharing as I'm seriously jonsen over here!!!
mine should be here monday or tuesday assuming the yard gets to it quick. at 130 it ws in green river wy. they train them to slc- roper yard then truck them to the dealers. I work at LHM dodge in parts so i check a few times a day. :)

jkuhn1113

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Just checked with Jeep chat and mine is in KZ T (Second rail departure). Next two statuses are KZ U (Second rail arrival) and X (Arrived at dealer). I imagine it will be in KZ U tomorrow or something. So at this point I feel like it will be at my dealer next week? I’m so excited for the Jeep I feel like I will be sleeping in it for a few days haha.

CbtEngr8591

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubi
I cannot get jeep chat to tell me the letter after KZ for nothing... They always say that's for the dealer blah blah blah. Even asked them if they could clicked the link.. Nothing... rats

Sponsored

jkuhn1113

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I cannot get jeep chat to tell me the letter after KZ for nothing... They always say that's for the dealer blah blah blah. Even asked them if they could clicked the link.. Nothing... rats
Yeah that’s happened to me before. I think it just depends on what agent you talk to.

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
Yeah that’s happened to me before. I think it just depends on what agent you talk to.
So far, randy, Brandi, and Emily have been my informative agents... I click X if it is Areti.. he’s helpful, but not as helpful as them

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU and 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
After 10 days in JB hell, my Gator Rubi is in KZ status. Randy won't tell me anything beyond that, so a call to the dealer is next. I did get the window sticker this morning.

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Chat finally gave me an ETA which matches up with what dealer is telling me so that is comforting. ETA at Dealership 10/29-11/12. Most chat has ever given me.