Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Now any vehicle can be made a Launch Edition, even the extra special one of 419 (before they decided to make 4190 of them).
(Posted in the FB group, not me, so don't flame me, just sharing for the laugh).
After seeing and trying a "one of 419" Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition in person here, I searched for info and it seems it’s the Canadian Edition (can confirm mine had speedometer in km/h)

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/canadian-launch-edition-arrived.21357/

upload_2019-9-8_6-20-39.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JeepJacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Suzuki Drz400sm

JeepJacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Suzuki Drz400sm
OK thanks, I def can't run the -44 in PA stick out too far get pulled over, I can get away with the -19 tho, now I gotta decide on the all black or shiny milled ones, nice ride.
Lol I thought the same thing, but I’ve had multiple cops take pics of the truck from behind. And thanks!

Sponsored

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
Finally got a Gladiator today, Firecracker Red LE pictures to come tomorrow. Just happy to officially be in the club now and was a huge perk in getting an LE, was on the lot and got a great deal.
Can I ask what kind of deal you got?

Sponsored

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
I used to chuckle to see so many write, here on the forum, how they fall more in love with their JT everyday...

now that I’ve driven my GCM JTRLE for a month... I’m still chuckling... chuckling... and giggling... and walking around grinning from ear to ear... like a friggin love-sick teenager!

This rig is everything I dreamed it would be, times a bazillion! It surprises me with more capability, everyday! I swear, it’s like the truck is learning my driving style, what it needs to do, and getting better at doing it daily! I know all engines break in, and MPG improves... but my engine feels more powerful today, has more jump off the line, than it did the first week I had it! And I’ve said this before, but the steering... handles just like an MG, or a Morgan, or an Austin-Healy... it drives like a genuine sports car... the kind we used to love to drive back in the day! And my MPG is beating the sticker... with 99% mountain driving! Up one mountain, down the next. I hardly ever get it on an open freeway, where the MPG spikes up to 25, 27! At 80 mph!

I take back any mocking I did of folks swooning over their Gladiators! I confess, I’m totally, and completely, enraptured with the latest, greatest, love of my life! ;{

FE24DD64-E9A6-4156-A4ED-3A741B187CA6.jpeg

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I used to chuckle to see so many write, here on the forum, how they fall more in love with their JT everyday...

now that I’ve driven my GCM JTRLE for a month... I’m still chuckling... chuckling... and giggling... and walking around grinning from ear to ear... like a friggin love-sick teenager!

This rig is everything I dreamed it would be, times a bazillion! It surprises me with more capability, everyday! I swear, it’s like the truck is learning my driving style, what it needs to do, and getting better at doing it daily! I know all engines break in, and MPG improves... but my engine feels more powerful today, has more jump off the line, than it did the first week I had it! And I’ve said this before, but the steering... handles just like an MG, or a Morgan, or an Austin-Healy... it drives like a genuine sports car... the kind we used to love to drive back in the day! And my MPG is beating the sticker... with 99% mountain driving! Up one mountain, down the next. I hardly ever get it on an open freeway, where the MPG spikes up to 25, 27! At 80 mph!

I take back any mocking I did of folks swooning over their Gladiators! I confess, I’m totally, and completely, enraptured with the latest, greatest, love of my life! ;{

FE24DD64-E9A6-4156-A4ED-3A741B187CA6.jpeg
Right guy in the right place with the right truck. Enjoy!