Sponsored

Jeep Research Study Participant

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon AKA 'Sky Walker'
I’m attending a research study here in Michigan tomorrow with Jeep. Based on screening questions, the focus seems to be about the Jeep Top and preferences. I have to bring the vehicle with me.

If anyone has comments or feedback regarding the top, please reply below and I will include it in a print out and take it with me. No phones or mobile devices allowed in the study facility. It should be interesting and I’m excited.
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
Flexin

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Try to get the soft top to retract behind the rear seat head rests. Instead of piled high up top
I don’t have this option, so this information is helpful.

Professor57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2020 Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I second, third and fourth finding a way to stow the soft top rather than leave it hanging off the back.
Add me to this list. I’m getting my first hard top Jeep because if the JT soft top storage. If someone comes up with a good solution I’ll buy it.

RG48820

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Stinger GT2; Dodge Stealth RT/TT
I have the hard/freedom top on my Rubicon. Would like it if a popup sun roof for each side was offered. First vehicle I have had in 30 years without a sunroof. The glass would make it feel more open when closed and nice to vent in fresh air when can't take out the freedom panels.

Last edited:

Tim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Add me to this list. I’m getting my first hard top Jeep because if the JT soft top storage. If someone comes up with a good solution I’ll buy it.
Same here. I was strongly considering a soft top but not after I saw how it just piles up on top of the back.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Flexin

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the hard/freedom top on my Rubicon. Would like it if a popup sun roof for each side was offered. First vehicle I have had in 30 years without a sunroof. The class makes it feel more open when closed and nice to vent in fresh air when can't take out the freedom panels.
Having the hard top it was a game changer when I got a bestop sunrider top. It honestly was the best upgrade I’ve done so far. Pops open easily, but I want the hard top back in the winter. I also like your idea. Will add all of these to the list.

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Same on hard top purchase....because the soft top piled up looks like hammered $hit.
Sponsored