Setting up Uconnect on My JT????

Jwhaugen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I am also having problems getting a vehicle health report on my 2020 Gladiator. This is on both the app and at mopar web site. I have a 2019 wrangler and it is working fine. Updates all the time.
When will the Gladiator have this issue resolved? I have contacted both mopar and Siri’s. But the finger pointing is at each other and we the consumer are left with no answers.
Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
I am also having problems getting a vehicle health report on my 2020 Gladiator. This is on both the app and at mopar web site. I have a 2019 wrangler and it is working fine. Updates all the time.
When will the Gladiator have this issue resolved? I have contacted both mopar and Siri’s. But the finger pointing is at each other and we the consumer are left with no answers.
Hi John,
We're sorry to hear about this. Would you mind sending us a PM with your VIN so that we can look into this further for you?
Alex
Jeep Cares

Jwhaugen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Hi John,
We're sorry to hear about this. Would you mind sending us a PM with your VIN so that we can look into this further for you?
Alex
Jeep Cares
Alex, I did reach out to Mopar reach back out to Uconnect. I got a nice email from Diane who told me to make an appointment with the dealership. I did try to make an appointment with the dealership. But they told me to you Connect issue. I brought in the email that Diane had sent out and it’s sad that they would need to get a hold of the engineers. That’s why I physically came in here to prevent any miscommunication. But the dealer told me to call Uconnect . So if I call Uconnect this will be my fourth call to them. And apparently it to Uconnect issue and not a Chrysler issue. No updates since July. 14000 miles on unit. I want my old 2019 Jeep JL back. Not a vehicle that doesn’t work for me.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Alex, I did reach out to Mopar reach back out to Uconnect. I got a nice email from Diane who told me to make an appointment with the dealership. I did try to make an appointment with the dealership. But they told me to you Connect issue. I brought in the email that Diane had sent out and it’s sad that they would need to get a hold of the engineers. That’s why I physically came in here to prevent any miscommunication. But the dealer told me to call Uconnect . So if I call Uconnect this will be my fourth call to them. And apparently it to Uconnect issue and not a Chrysler issue. No updates since July. 14000 miles on unit. I want my old 2019 Jeep JL back. Not a vehicle that doesn’t work for me.
Hi John,
I am sorry to hear about your continued concern. I have looked into your case and see that your case manager has offered to contact the dealership on your behalf. Please continue working with your case manager as they have the proper resources to assist you further.
Alex
JeepCares

Jwhaugen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Hi John,
I am sorry to hear about your continued concern. I have looked into your case and see that your case manager has offered to contact the dealership on your behalf. Please continue working with your case manager as they have the proper resources to assist you further.
Alex
JeepCares
I am having ZERO confidence with the dealer even being able to troubleshoot the problem. They just wanted to pass the buck. Even though I brought the email with me to show them what was up. So I am going to reach out to an independent shop to see if there any thing they may be able to do. It is pretty sad that a vehicle that is only 4 months old and the dealer did not even care. Looks like it is time for a change in vehicle presences. Can we say Ford????

Sponsored

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I bought mine a week ago. Uconnect doesn’t update vehicle info. What triggers it to update?

JP15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black JKUR, 2020 Sting Gray JT Rubicon
I bought mine a week ago. Uconnect doesn’t update vehicle info. What triggers it to update?
I had mine for over a month before I got any updates on the Uconnect vehicle info. I think the only reason it worked was because I used the app to send a remote start command. After that, I have received inconsistent random updates.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Updates are not consistent, and affected by the cellular network. It can take a couple months for the system to show you as the registered owner, but I don't know if that affects the updates to the app. It was sporadic at first, but I get at least one update to the info screen each day I drive the truck. The update for the System Health screen is only done once every 30 days.

MoparDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR manual /2023 ZLE manual /2018 Demon #1399
I have the same issue and have gotten the same finger pointing at each other from Mopar and Sirius.
I have never gotten even 1 heath report (Took delivery Dec 2019)and the Mopar site says "Error Loading Health Report"

Meanwhile both my 2018 and 2019 Challengers have never had this problem with heath reports.

Not the end of the world but..."Jezz".

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Today my phone had updated mileage and such. Seems every 9 to 14 days it updates. Much like John Wilkes Booths hands, it's useless.

Sponsored

Jwhaugen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Most problems for errors are the IP addresses are transposed. I finally had AT&T activate the WIFI. They to had problems at first. Then the found the problems. IP addresses transposed. The 25.00 a month was a cheap repair. Cancel the next month. But you will have to call to cancel.

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Most problems for errors are the IP addresses are transposed. I finally had AT&T activate the WIFI. They to had problems at first. Then the found the problems. IP addresses transposed. The 25.00 a month was a cheap repair. Cancel the next month. But you will have to call to cancel.
On their side or in the jeep. How did you get it fixed? I have activated mine for thee free months anyway.

Jwhaugen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I started a ticket with Jeep Cares and the dealer. They had it for a week. I then picked it up. They finally found out about the IP address issue. But send a private message to Jeep cares on this thread to get started.

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I started a ticket with Jeep Cares and the dealer. They had it for a week. I then picked it up. They finally found out about the IP address issue. But send a private message to Jeep cares on this thread to get started.
Thank you so much. I appreciate it
Sponsored