Automatically connection via bluetooth

Caligula

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
is there any way to get the Jeep to immediately play from a paired blue tooth phone rather than the radio automatically starting and then needing to do the Bluetooth selection process every time?
Sponsored

breams

First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
is there any way to get the Jeep to immediately play from a paired blue tooth phone rather than the radio automatically starting and then needing to do the Bluetooth selection process every time?
Did you find a solution to this?

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is hit and miss, sometimes it plays right away and other as soon as I select my phone as the media, instead of XM, which is our go to for road trips/ my drive to work. I think that if you have your phone selected as the preferred media it should auto select once your ignition is turned on or have ACC turned on...I could be wrong though, it has been known to happen from time to time, my wife thinks its more often than not

Kirkfukstik

First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator rubicon
Occupation
dispatcher
If you have the touchscreen, you can long press the media button and drag it over to the first spot. On startup, the system defaults to whatever is first on the left.

Chunky White

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Industrial Electrician
I have the same issue and it drives me crazy. I have owned other 3 other mopar vehicles and none had this issue. They all had the infotainment system with Nav though so that might be why. I have to hit media then bluetooth every time
Sponsored