First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Had a ton of help from this forum deciding what wheels, Tires etc to go for. Heres the result.
2" Mopar lift
KMC addict 2 wheels
BFG K02's 315/70/R17 tires.
very happy

IMG_3109.jpg
Looks Great! I am a big fan of the Sting Grey with the color matched fenders and top - and those wheels are awesome!
Sponsored

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
The textured paint is cool, but I’m not a fan of the front end. No offense... Maybe I’m just old school, but I prefer the classic Jeep grille.
I agree and disagree. I think it looks really cool but looses some of its Jeep-esque qualities. On my last one I changed my grille out to one of the many angry bird styles and loved it. I think it just depends on what you are going for. I really like it but wouldn't do it to mine personally. I will likely change mine out in the near future (wife says I have to wait for Xmas for any new stuff).

Sponsored

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
looking good guys. I am trying to be patient here but its been a month and im still in D1.

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
looking good guys. I am trying to be patient here but its been a month and im still in D1.
Wow they must have hit some production issues or backorders. I was in D1 for days. Entire start to finiah was about 4 weeks shipping was the worst stage and took 2 weeks.

Sponsored

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
still waiting on mine to move down the production line as well... In the mean time I'm stocking up on parts and my next decision has been really tough. The color changes so much I know black will look good but i think the gun metal could look great too. What do you guys think? Gunmetal or Black
wheel1.JPG
wheel2.JPG

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
still waiting on mine to move down the production line as well... In the mean time I'm stocking up on parts and my next decision has been really tough. The color changes so much I know black will look good but i think the gun metal could look great too. What do you guys think? Gunmetal or Black
wheel1.JPG
wheel2.JPG
Just an opinion from some guy on the internet, but with that wheel I'd go with the black. I like gunmetal, just not with the polished edge like that. It's your build, though!

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Just an opinion from some guy on the internet, but with that wheel I'd go with the black. I like gunmetal, just not with the polished edge like that. It's your build, though!
I agree with @BlackDog . I have a Sting Gray JL and tend to think the polished edge on that wheel kinda' ruins it. How about the gunmetal quadratec recon wheel?

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
wheel1.JPG
wheel2.JPG
The black looks more gunmetal then the gunmetal. I'd go black. I did the same thing while I was waiting on mine - had 5k in parts sitting waiting and it honestly made the waiting worse, ha-ha.