jph-missouri

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest

Picked Up New 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S yesterday. I love it . It took less than 2 months after ordering it. The Sting-Gray color is beautiful . The truck handles well , it has great acceleration , it looks great with the black 3 piece hard top and black fenders. Next stops will be DECKED truck bed storage and then Leitner Designs for a truck rack. Thank You Jeep for the Gladiator.
jph
Sponsored

theDECKEDguy

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest

Picked Up New 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S yesterday. I love it . It took less than 2 months after ordering it. The Sting-Gray color is beautiful . The truck handles well , it has great acceleration , it looks great with the black 3 piece hard top and black fenders. Next stops will be DECKED truck bed storage and then Leitner Designs for a truck rack. Thank You Jeep for the Gladiator.
jph
Let's see some photos when you get that DECKED system and the Leitner rack installed.

seanp707

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, e30, f30, jt rubicon on order
Congrats on picking one up. I'm in Mid-Mo and just ordered a rubicon today. Should be interesting to see how long it takes.

Sponsored

kstine98

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Sport S max tow
Ordered my Gator Sport S with Max Tow Package last week.

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
I'm way @ the other end of the state, up in Maryville, MO. I ordered my Hydro Blue JT Sport S on 09/11. I just got off the phone with Jeep, and they are saying that mine will ship out of Toledo on rail & arrive in Voltz, MO on 10/22.

MOPAL

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
St. Louis, Missouri here. I recently purchased a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland.

This is my first Jeep. Excited to learn more and experience my Jeep.

613DB4D9-308D-42B6-BAB9-699A1AFA4914.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I’m in Wentzville. 40 minutes west of STL.

9839907F-D9EB-4B60-BD8A-275E68EC3F51.jpeg
Hey! I’ve seen you (or should I say drooled at your JT) a few times. Live in Wright City/Troy area of the woods but work in Wentzville. Waiting until next year for a Hydro Blue so in the meantime I’ve been driving my wife nuts pointing out every JT I see and getting whiplash as I see more and more of them on the roads. Lol

Preceptor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
I don’t leave Wentzville very often but I haven seen any others on the road. I doubted my choice of white but I really like it with doors and top off.

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I don’t leave Wentzville very often but I haven seen any others on the road. I doubted my choice of white but I really like it with doors and top off.
Recognized yours by the wheels. Seen ya on the parkway. White is always a classy color. I’ve seen a couple black ones in wentzville (or might have been the same one before and after wheel upgrades). Seen a black LE the other night and I’ve seen a silver and a red in town as well.