LEER Tonneau (Pace Edwards) Gladiator Build [SEMA 2019]

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
For those wanting to see the Truck Covers USA version of the rolling tonneau, check out @ 10:42 in TrailRecon's video.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/trailrecon-sema-gladiator-review.24100/
He didn't really show it. But this setup is super slick. The demo model was tough to open, so much so my wife would have difficulty. The rep said that it was just a preproduction issue. The top itself holds up to 1k lbs! Is only "rated" at 500, but basically sturdy as hell. The ability to add a rack or small rocket box (there is a little one from 3D that I think would be sweet) is pretty awesome.
Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
He didn't really show it. But this setup is super slick. The demo model was tough to open, so much so my wife would have difficulty. The rep said that it was just a preproduction issue. The top itself holds up to 1k lbs! Is only "rated" at 500, but basically sturdy as hell. The ability to add a rack or small rocket box (there is a little one from 3D that I think would be sweet) is pretty awesome.
Thanks for the review; I know Brad didn't open it, but as of when I posted the video, I hadn't seen that JT featured in the SEMA 2019 forum. It may be there now as I type this (lots to get through this morning!), but it was the only place I'd seen the Truck Covers USA tonneau other than the photo on their website. The potential to add a rack is why it interests me so much.

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
Thanks for the review; I know Brad didn't open it, but as of when I posted the video, I hadn't seen that JT featured in the SEMA 2019 forum. It may be there now as I type this (lots to get through this morning!), but it was the only place I'd seen the Truck Covers USA tonneau other than the photo on their website. The potential to add a rack is why it interests me so much.
No problem. Also what I forgot is that there is a toolbox that can mount to the front. The led lights in it are extra but run the length and light everything up well.
20191108_123058.jpg
20191108_123003.jpg
20191108_123001.jpg
Sponsored