EVO MFG Gladiator Build [SEMA 2019]

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
Sick. the rear bumper is nice for a crawler. I don't get the combo with the carbon fiber fenders, but that suspension is going to be killer.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
any reason why you couldn't have a receiver welded on here? decrease the breakover angle, but also let me tow something with it? I like how the tire carrier comes off, then i can still haul plywood. =)

upload_2019-11-6_23-0-36.png

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
any reason why you couldn't have a receiver welded on here? decrease the breakover angle, but also let me tow something with it? I like how the tire carrier comes off, then i can still haul plywood. =)

upload_2019-11-6_23-0-36.png
My last jk bumper is a shorty, with built in hitch from JCR. Love the hug, but the cut made it so no stock reciever would work. Had to have one cut and even then only insert pin from back. It would not work well in actually tow situations. Towing or not determines what your priority is back here.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
My last jk bumper is a shorty, with built in hitch from JCR. Love the hug, but the cut made it so no stock reciever would work. Had to have one cut and even then only insert pin from back. It would not work well in actually tow situations. Towing or not determines what your priority is back here.
But I want to have my cake and eat it too. =)

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Those KCs get me all warm and fuzzy every time I see them.

And rear coilovers! Hadn't seen that yet. :involve::rock:

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't know who did the fenders on this one, but I talked to Anderson composites, who I have worked with in the past on carbon fiber projects for go fast cars. They are indeed making a CF hood, fenders, and grille. For looks the hood could be cool, maybe the grille, but I don't get replacing stock fenders with cf personally. I'll stick to steel for the parts that rub.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't know who did the fenders on this one, but I talked to Anderson composites, who I have worked with in the past on carbon fiber projects for go fast cars. They are indeed making a CF hood, fenders, and grille. For looks the hood could be cool, maybe the grille, but I don't get replacing stock fenders with cf personally. I'll stick to steel for the parts that rub.
Does cf bend better than plastic?
Sponsored