Recommended dealers in the southeast

Capt. B

First Name
Captain B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Galdiator, 2002 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Gobi Edition
As mentioned above Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia is a good one and I think the best deal in the southeast. I got mine from there and quite other few forum members have also. You get the best discount without having to finance with them as well.
200% agree. Mike is good.
Sponsored

HotSpringsJL

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL bade sport
Call Kim or Terry at the Conway arkansas Suoerior Jeep dealership. Easy to work with no haggling. They gave me 5% under invoice with a $130 fee. Also gave me a strong trade in.

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
Check out Bayside Chrysler in D’Iberville, MS. Very reasonable and easy folks to work with. See Jason and tell him I referred you.

ablsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC Sierra AT4
Check out Bayside Chrysler in D’Iberville, MS. Very reasonable and easy folks to work with. See Jason and tell him I referred you.
Did you get a certain % under invoice? I'm hoping to order one 4-5% under invoice. I'm not far from there

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
Did you get a certain % under invoice? I'm hoping to order one 4-5% under invoice. I'm not far from there
Yes, I got invoice -3% and another $500 military off.

Sponsored

Novaice

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
I'm placing my order with Coutesy Automotive in Breaux Bridge today. Blake has shown me that this is a dealership that will work with you. I have not found that until now at any dealers across Louisiana that I have either emailed or spoke with over the phone. Let me know if you want his contact info.
That would be great.

NaughtyGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
While I'm still not thrilled with what I got for my trade in, I was treated well at Mark Dodge in Lake Charles. To be fair, their trade in number was in line with several other online offers I had gotten on the vehicle. Also, while I went in with my own financing in place, they were able to beat my credit union's rate so they saved me a few dollars a month there as well. I would recommend them to anyone in the area looking to buy. Stinks I had to go an hour from the house but was better than half way across the country.
Sponsored