• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Gator Gladiator Emblem Badge Order Thread

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Well tomorrow is the day these ship out to you. if USPS.com works, you should all get an email with tracking to the email your paypal is connected to. A few things to note.
  1. These were shipped wrapped in some kind of celephane. It felt sticky and the edges of the emblem are slightly tacky. I'm reaching out to the manufacturer to find out if there is a particular cleaning agent to use to clean that. My guess is that it will simply air out on its own and be fine.
  2. If you ordered 2 I taped them together so they wouldn't slide against each other and potentially scratch.
  3. There is a protective coating on all the metalic areas. You have to pick each piece off. YES ITS A PAIN IN THE BUTT, but worth it to not be scratched. Use your fingernail one spot at a time. Some type of tool might scratch it. REMOVE AT OWN RISK
  4. Lastly, after you receive them let others know what you think about the emblem, ordering process, and especially photos of them on your new GATOR JT if you please!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jenzard

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon, 2004 Toyota Tacoma (TRD)
Occupation
CAD Drafter, Graphic Artist
Well tomorrow is the day these ship out to you. if USPS.com works, you should all get an email with tracking to the email your paypal is connected to. A few things to note.
  1. These were shipped wrapped in some kind of celephane. It felt sticky and the edges of the emblem are slightly tacky. I'm reaching out to the manufacturer to find out if there is a particular cleaning agent to use to clean that. My guess is that it will simply air out on its own and be fine.
  2. If you ordered 2 I taped them together so they wouldn't slide against each other and potentially scratch.
  3. There is a protective coating on all the metalic areas. You have to pick each piece off. YES ITS A PAIN IN THE BUTT, but worth it to not be scratched. Use your fingernail one spot at a time. Some type of tool might scratch it. REMOVE AT OWN RISK
Thank you! Looks amazing!!! Can't wait to see it along with my Gator Glady!

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Just received my ship notification from USPS....thanks much @steffen707 !!

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Just got my notification too. What great timing!! Thanks for doing all this buddy. Will send pics of installed emblems perhaps this weekend or early next week.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Just got my notification too. What great timing!! Thanks for doing all this buddy. Will send pics of installed emblems perhaps this weekend or early next week.
that's awesome, thanks @Robieman !

usps says 2-3 day priority with tracking and pretty well protected I'll be dropping them off tomorrow morning.

20191111_171319.jpg

Professor57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2020 Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Got my shipping notification too. Awesome! Thank you, sir.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)

1. There is a protective coating on all the metalic areas. You have to pick each piece off. YES ITS A PAIN IN THE BUTT, but worth it to not be scratched. Use your fingernail one spot at a time. Some type of tool might scratch it. REMOVE AT OWN RISK
Got my notification! Wonder if a pencil eraser might work to remove coating without damaging?

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my notification! Wonder if a pencil eraser might work to remove coating without damaging?
Hmmm, it's possible, but it's really like a piece of tape.

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Mine arrived today as well. I kinda just scraped it with my thumbnail to peel off. Kinda pain, but only took a few minutes. The one on the right is the one I did, the left still has the paper on it. The edges have a black almost paint like on it, but it will rub off on your hand. Probably be able to wipe it down good and get excess off, but I haven’t tried that yet. All in all, they look pretty dern cool and think they will look good on our Gators!
43718F68-691B-41B4-B111-FB6C385158F1.jpeg

Edit- I said it was like paint on the edge, but more like a shoe polish. I took a paper towel and rubbed till the towel wasn’t getting any off. While I was at it, I took the same paper towel and rubbed the coating off in nothing flat. Didn’t scratch it or anything.
Sponsored

Last edited: